Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AMEX MR - DL 20% Transfer Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2006, 4:27 pm

Angry

Agree with previous poster about the fact that bonus miles never seem to post automatically. Be prepared to be ping ponged back and fourth between Delta and Amex each saying the problem is with the other partner. The only time I have received bonus is after several calls and it usually ends up being amex "doing me a one time favor" Wow I just love using favors for something that was promised me.

Last edited by Centurion; Dec 10, 2006 at 12:29 pm
Old Dec 12, 2006, 11:24 am

Bonus

Just tried with 25000 miles after registering twice now..and once a month
ago..registration was accepted each time, But I still expect to make
a lot of new friends in India before the bonus posts
Old Dec 22, 2006, 2:01 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Bonus miles will be posted up to 8 weeks after the expiration date of the promotion.

I remember they posted bonus exactly 8 weeks after the end of promotion.It happened to me twice already!

Originally Posted by amo66120
Just tried with 25000 miles after registering twice now..and once a month
ago..registration was accepted each time, But I still expect to make
a lot of new friends in India before the bonus posts

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.