Wiki Posts
Search

Cirque Du Soleil "O" Tickets

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2006, 8:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, AA EXP, Hertz Prez Circle
Cirque Du Soleil "O" Tickets

Has anyone seen anything about being able to get tickets to "O" in Las Vegas using AMEX? I've seen a promo for another show, but not "O". Is this something that the Platinum Line would be able to help with?
Old Jul 6, 2006, 2:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Either it's a Gold Card Event or its not

Wow, just looked, that's incredible. Only 3 concerts listed for Vegas in July. NOTHING else...
https://www124.americanexpress.com/c...ubGoldCardPage

If you are a PLAT holder, you can call the concierge and see if they can arrange something, but they probably can't.
Old Jul 6, 2006, 8:39 am

I guess they decided not to list much since it's low season
Old Jul 6, 2006, 8:45 am

Programs: Amex plat, Hyatt, Hertz, Concierge Association-Colorado
Concierge note

If you are a confirmed guest of Bellagio, you may contact The Concierge at Bellagio by calling 888-987-7111 for assistance with seating for “O” based on availability.
“O” performs twice nightly at 7:30pm and 10:30pm Wednesdays through Sundays. There are no performances on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Tickets for “O” are $150, $125, and $99 (tax inclusive).
Children under the age of five are not permitted into the “O” Theatre. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
The Bellagio Ticket Office Counter hours of operation are
8:30am – 11:00pm (PST) Wednesday through Sunday and 8:30am – 8:00pm Monday and Tuesday.
Bellagio Ticket Office numbers are 888- 488-7111 or 702-693-7722.

The AMEX Platinum Concierge can help you.

Robert
Old Jul 6, 2006, 1:39 pm

Location: SWUSA / AA PLAT, SPG PLAT, AMEX CENTURION, HHONORS Diamond
FWIW, happened to be in Las Vegas on business mid-June, and we caught "LOVE", the new beatles-themed show...wow...it was still in "preview" mode so tix were slightly discounted, but they were easily available at Mirage online.

If you strike out on Oh, don't miss "LOVE".

I was definitely impressed and believe this may become the "must see" show of all the cirque shows quickly as buzz builds.

P.S. Splurge a bit to be sure to sit down low...you'll feel like you're in the show as it unfolds around you (the theater is "in the round" anyway, but first few rows are literally among the activity, so close you can reach out and touch the actors as they breeze by).
Old Jul 7, 2006, 11:13 am

Programs: UA 2P, Nat'l Executive
Originally Posted by ILUVCITIBANK

I was definitely impressed and believe this may become the "must see" show of all the cirque shows quickly as buzz builds.
I agree, I saw Love on the 2nd night after the true opening, it is a fantastic show. I think it is already buzzing and would be quite hard to get tickets to though.
Old Jul 9, 2006, 12:50 pm

Programs: US CP, Delta Silver, HH Diamond, Six Continents Platinum, Marriott Silver, and Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by sziv50
Has anyone seen anything about being able to get tickets to "O" in Las Vegas using AMEX? I've seen a promo for another show, but not "O". Is this something that the Platinum Line would be able to help with?
I tried to reserve online "O" tickets recently and there were none that were lower level for the date I wanted. I called "O" reservations and they had a much greater availability, but still not want I wanted. When I said I was not going to purchases seats, the rep asked if I had an Amex card. Apparently certain seats are blocked for Amex holders. I then was able to get the lower level seats I had orginally requested. The odd thing was this was not voluntered early in the conversation since most folks do have an Amex card. I would definitely give this a shot if you are not staying at the Bellagio.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 8:41 am

Programs: UA 1P, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ILUVCITIBANK
FWIW, happened to be in Las Vegas on business mid-June, and we caught "LOVE", the new beatles-themed show...wow...it was still in "preview" mode so tix were slightly discounted, but they were easily available at Mirage online.

P.S. Splurge a bit to be sure to sit down low...you'll feel like you're in the show as it unfolds around you (the theater is "in the round" anyway, but first few rows are literally among the activity, so close you can reach out and touch the actors as they breeze by).
Totally agree! I was there the same time, but I ended up with "the last seat" way up top. The show was still great. Next time, I spend much more....
Old Jul 30, 2006, 5:13 pm

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by travelncguy
I tried to reserve online "O" tickets recently and there were none that were lower level for the date I wanted. I called "O" reservations and they had a much greater availability, but still not want I wanted. When I said I was not going to purchases seats, the rep asked if I had an Amex card. Apparently certain seats are blocked for Amex holders. I then was able to get the lower level seats I had orginally requested. The odd thing was this was not voluntered early in the conversation since most folks do have an Amex card. I would definitely give this a shot if you are not staying at the Bellagio.
Having seen this post (thanks BTW) I checked on line for tickets to "O" last week while we were in town, then I called the Platinum Card Concierge number and asked about seats. The Amex seat selection was much better, as a matter of fact they were six rows up in the middle section.

We actually saw both "O" and "Love". The wife enjoyed "O" better and I enjoyed "Love" more. In both cases we were just feet from the stage. I would recommend that all who want to see the shows call AMEX for tickets as the do hold back better seats.

Last edited by longing4piedmont; Jul 30, 2006 at 5:24 pm
Old Jul 31, 2006, 9:35 pm

Same experience for me. Looked online today about tix to a Saturday 10:30pm show and the best tix available were "limited view". Called up the O reservation number and asked if they had tickets for AmEx holders. She said that those with Gold, Plt and Centurion had access to add'l tickets. Ended up with 6th or 7th row tickets for $150/each.
Old Aug 15, 2006, 12:02 am
DSG

Programs: AmEx Platinum, DL, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Hertz#1 Club Gold, Avis Preferred
Has anyone seen "O" at the Bellagio? Witch Section of the theatre do you recommand? Has anyone combine the show with a dinner? Where?

The Platinum concierge is able to find tickets for this performance?
Old Aug 15, 2006, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, AA EXP, Hertz Prez Circle
Thank you all for the suggestions. My trip got moved to March and the Cirque website doesn't sell tickets that far in advance, but I will check the day they go on sale and then also call the box office.
Old Aug 15, 2006, 3:50 pm

Programs: DL Plat, HH Diamond, Diners Club, Citi Chairman, AMEX Plat, Merrill+, SPG Gold, Marriott Slvr
Originally Posted by Bucko
Same experience for me. Looked online today about tix to a Saturday 10:30pm show and the best tix available were "limited view". Called up the O reservation number and asked if they had tickets for AmEx holders. She said that those with Gold, Plt and Centurion had access to add'l tickets. Ended up with 6th or 7th row tickets for $150/each.
I had a similar experience...bought tickets within 72 hours.
Old Aug 20, 2006, 12:11 pm

Programs: DL 2MM PM;VSGld;EKGld; HilDia; HrtzPC; AvisPC; PP; AmbPlt; JumeiGld; MeliaPlt; TajPlt; ShangriDia
If you are serious about "O" and the full Cirque de Soleil experience, which is superb, book a stay at the Bellagio using the Platinum Card Fine Hotel Rate and then call the hotel's concierge directly for tickets. Our group of six did not book until after we arrived at the hotel and we received spectacular seating which the hotel was likely holding back for high rollers or hotel guests.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 8:53 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion, InterContinental Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by LAXRuss
If you are serious about "O" and the full Cirque de Soleil experience, which is superb, book a stay at the Bellagio using the Platinum Card Fine Hotel Rate and then call the hotel's concierge directly for tickets. Our group of six did not book until after we arrived at the hotel and we received spectacular seating which the hotel was likely holding back for high rollers or hotel guests.
I did the same thing. Great seats. So-so show, unfortunately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.