Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any way to get AMEX for no fee w/ MR points?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2006, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Marriott PLT
Any way to get AMEX for no fee w/ MR points?

I have a Corporate Platinum card that I pay the annual fee for. Is there a way I can get another AMEX for personal use that earns MR points without paying another annual fee? I don't want one with the annual fee waived for just the first year, I want the annual fee waived permanently. Is this even possible?
Old Jun 17, 2006, 6:26 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Delta Silver, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by lalalala
I have a Corporate Platinum card that I pay the annual fee for. Is there a way I can get another AMEX for personal use that earns MR points without paying another annual fee? I don't want one with the annual fee waived for just the first year, I want the annual fee waived permanently. Is this even possible?

Assuming you can link personal cards to the same MR account as corp cards, the regular Blue from AMEX card is a fee free credit card that is MR eligible. The card will earn regular MR points if linked to an MR account. The link below will tell you all of the AMEX cards that are MR eligible. Providing you apply for the card; after you activate it call CS and make sure it is linked to your MR account and not enrolled in its own fee free MR Options program.

http://www.membershiprewards.com/Eligibility.aspx

- ChuckB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.