Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Is amex running any bonus points opportunities for the Membership Rewards Program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is amex running any bonus points opportunities for the Membership Rewards Program

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2005, 10:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA (Exec Plat), ANA (Plat), Club Carlson (Gld), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Plat), SPG (Gld)

WIth the holidays coming up, I was wondering whether Amex was offering any bonus points opportunities for shopping or dining. I know last year they ran a double points offer on retail purchases. I was just wondering if they are offering anything similar again this year. If so I would appreciate you posting the website for the offer.
Old Nov 3, 2005, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by Joe1690
WIth the holidays coming up, I was wondering whether Amex was offering any bonus points opportunities for shopping or dining. I know last year they ran a double points offer on retail purchases. I was just wondering if they are offering anything similar again this year. If so I would appreciate you posting the website for the offer.
Offer in Switzerland (only I assume) for Plat cards: you'll get 25'000 "bonus"points for 20 transactions Nov 1 till after xmas

PA
Old Nov 3, 2005, 10:12 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold
Question MR- Onepass

Does Amex ever do MR to CO Onepass bonuses? I see them for delta listed on the forum all the time, but I've yet to see one for CO
Old Nov 4, 2005, 12:05 am

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold
There was a CO one a few months ago -- but I never saw it advertised here. It was advertised in the CO forum -- I missed it. Waiting for the next one. they seem to run it about twice a year -- usually for a 25% bonus.
Old Nov 29, 2005, 10:01 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Plat, Starwood, Hyatt Diamond, PC Amb Plat, AA, Delta Gold
I recieved a post card offer for double points for purchases at Origins. I love there products. I heard the products were featured on Oprah fav things show.

I hope this is helpful.
Old Dec 6, 2005, 6:45 pm

That is super! Love to have them in US.

Originally Posted by padams
Offer in Switzerland (only I assume) for Plat cards: you'll get 25'000 "bonus"points for 20 transactions Nov 1 till after xmas

PA
Old Dec 7, 2005, 9:48 am

10,000 MR points for 2006 cruises booked on Orbitz.com in December

"Take a cruise and treat yourself to points! Book ANY 2006 sailing, pay with your American Express® Card, and you'll earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points – it's that simple. Choose from ANY of our 17 top-brand cruise lines and set sail for ANY vacation destination, but hurry – this special offer expires on December 31st!"
Old Dec 7, 2005, 10:49 am

Programs: US3, WN, UA, AA, CO
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488985

Caveat: Not everyone is eligible...
Old Dec 7, 2005, 12:01 pm

Double miles at http://www.americanexpress.com/give. Donate to charity and get double miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.