Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Service & web itinerary

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2005, 2:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum,Marriott Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum
Travel Service & web itinerary

Has anyone been able to view their itineraries booked through Travel Service in any web service? I guess Amex doesn't support any of the web itinerary services but wanted to know if someone has managed to use any of them?
Old Feb 24, 2005, 5:49 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
www.checkmytrip.com

Originally Posted by miikka
Has anyone been able to view their itineraries booked through Travel Service in any web service? I guess Amex doesn't support any of the web itinerary services but wanted to know if someone has managed to use any of them?

amex is using amadeus. so you can nearly have a look at every booking .
Old Feb 24, 2005, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum,Marriott Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum
Originally Posted by derpelikan
amex is using amadeus. so you can nearly have a look at every booking .
Hmmm, checkmytrip.com does not recognise my record locator.
Old Feb 24, 2005, 6:19 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
did you put in the amadeus code?

Hmmm, checkmytrip.com does not recognise my record locator.

i can see normally all bookings in check my trip
Old Feb 24, 2005, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by derpelikan
i can see normally all bookings in check my trip
Hmmm ... I used the only one code I have received ... of course it is Amex's own code and it might be possible that it is not the actual Amadeus code. Or then different Amex Travel Services are using different systems (I am using International Currency Cards' Travel Service, UK).

Well, maybe it just doesn't work. Would have been quite nice if it would have worked.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 10:45 am

Programs: DL Plat, AA EXP, UA 1K, AMEX Cent
When i get the .PDF of my trips, I go to virtuallythere and can see them right away. Very helpful as I can download it to my pocketpc.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FLYaway3x
When i get the .PDF of my trips, I go to virtuallythere and can see them right away. Very helpful as I can download it to my pocketpc.
Travel Service provided with International Currency Cards is sending .RTF documents and their record locators do not work with virtuallythere ... although virtuallythere informs that it would need email address or password to be in the reservation - is that something it complains just in any case or is it actually recognizing the code but cannot show the itinerary because AMEX does not include my email address (or password) in the itinerary.

Maybe next time I try to ask them to add my email address into the itinerary (I would think it would be there because I am already receiving my itinerary by email).

Good to know that it is working for someone
Old Mar 3, 2005, 11:23 am

Programs: DL Plat, AA EXP, UA 1K, AMEX Cent
Travel Service provided with International Currency Cards is sending .RTF documents and their record locators do not work with virtuallythere ... although virtuallythere informs that it would need email address or password to be in the reservation - is that something it complains just in any case or is it actually recognizing the code but cannot show the itinerary because AMEX does not include my email address (or password) in the itinerary.

Maybe next time I try to ask them to add my email address into the itinerary (I would think it would be there because I am already receiving my itinerary by email).

Good to know that it is working for someone
Make sure that they are also using the correct email address. If you have multiple cardholders on an account, they frequently use the head cardholder. Also, if booking with a corporate card, they sometimes use the most bizarre name they can! Once they put the email of the guy who runs our mailroom on someone's PNR. Needless to say, they (and the mailroom guy) were baffled by that one!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.