Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Reserve Limited Edition Card

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2022, 9:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I'm not sure it's a good idea to post pictures showing the four-digit security code, even if the cardholder (member) name is covered and the credit card number isn't visible.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 8:29 pm

I love the design of this card. Do any of you think credit cards will become a serious collectable hobby? What is frustrating is I have absolutely zero need for the Amex Delta Reserve
Old Jun 22, 2022, 8:40 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Centurion
....think credit cards will become a serious collectable hobby?....
Apparently it already is: https://www.creditcollectibles.com/c...rd-collecting/
Old Jun 23, 2022, 7:29 am

I received my card the other day and agree that it's tough to read the gray-on-black text in low lighting. That said, I prefer the black card design to the purple one.

There was an insert for a cool interactive augmented reality experience built for the 747. You can access it on your mobile device at https://go.amex/747
PanAmSam and DC9 like this.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 5:35 pm

Programs: Delta
I've just tried to order this new card design. It is out of stock for current cardholders looking to change their card design which is disappointing. Does anyone have visibility in to when/if they might come back in to stock?

Amex said on chat: "All our channels are currently advised that the limited card edition are currently out of stock as of the moment and we have no updates on whether or not it will be back on stock."

I could apply for another card through my wife and add myself as an additional cardholder to get it, but that's a lot of work for a new card design. If anyone else has ideas would appreciate it. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.