Centurion Lounge at LAS [Opened February 2013]

Hide Wikipost
Old Feb 11, 22, 8:34 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: mia
Wiki Link
Las Vegas is the original USA Centurion Lounge location. Click HERE to read discussion from the opening in 2013 through 2021.

Print Wikipost

Old Mar 17, 22, 2:19 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Originally Posted by Yahtzee View Post
I have never seen takeout containers or meals provided/made available at the lounge.
Gotcha. Guess it must be an LAX thing.
Old Mar 17, 22, 2:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM MM, Mlife Noir, TR 7*, Marriott Tit, UA Plat, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by luv2ctheworld View Post
Gotcha. Guess it must be an LAX thing.
It's only a thing at LAX because the lounge space itself isn't open there yet.
Old May 22, 22, 6:00 am

Visited the Las Vegas Centurion Lounge yesterday (Saturday). I arrived around 10 am and was there for about 2 1/2 hours. No wait to get in, and there was available seating the whole time I was there. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, quiche with goat cheese, and rum raisin French toast. The lunch options included chicken curry with rice, roasted mushrooms, and mac and cheese.
kirkwoodj and bizum like this.
Old May 23, 22, 8:02 am

Programs: UA GS 2MM/Lifetime UC, QFF Platinum, HH Diamond, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by jsandler111 View Post
Visited the Las Vegas Centurion Lounge yesterday (Saturday). I arrived around 10 am and was there for about 2 1/2 hours. No wait to get in, and there was available seating the whole time I was there. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, quiche with goat cheese, and rum raisin French toast. The lunch options included chicken curry with rice, roasted mushrooms, and mac and cheese.
Same last Sunday, arrived 8:15am, glad no wait! Estd 50% full
Old May 24, 22, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by jsandler111 View Post
Similar breakfast today. Looked 85% capacity when we got in with a 1 min wait. Long line when we left before lunch
Old Jun 2, 22, 5:18 pm

Wow! Packed to the gills this week and stayed pretty full throughout into the early evenings. Generally, I like to drop by the Club LAS before the CL, if only because I prefer soda in a can & their free-flowing M&Ms. The Club LAS was just as busy as the CL.

PS - The curry chicken and rice was pretty good.
bizum likes this.
Old Jul 25, 22, 4:54 pm

Programs: AA - Plat. Pro; 1W Emerald; HHonors Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by bizum View Post
Similar breakfast today. Looked 85% capacity when we got in with a 1 min wait. Long line when we left before lunch

Jeebus. What time is that? Ive got an arrival there next week (930 am ish)
Old Jul 25, 22, 6:38 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
It's my understanding that access is not available for arriving passengers.
Old Jul 28, 22, 9:31 am

Programs: AA - Plat. Pro; 1W Emerald; HHonors Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by Yahtzee View Post
It's my understanding that access is not available for arriving passengers.
Yes, but then I'm flying out 2 hours later....
Old Jul 30, 22, 7:46 pm

Had an unsatisfactory visit to the LAS Centurion Club today. No line to get in, and actually found a seat, so not too bad. But it was uncomfortably warm (at least 10 degrees warmer than the terminal) the espresso machines were both broken, the carbonated water fountain was broken and one of the restrooms was out of service. We did grab a quick bite and left for TheClub. Was much cooler there, the free flowing M&Ms were still available, but the sodas in the can were gone, replaced with fountain drinks from the bar.

Hope this helps!
Old Aug 5, 22, 7:14 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime TITANIUM, Delta Skymiles
Originally Posted by MIAFlyer View Post
Had an unsatisfactory visit to the LAS Centurion Club today. No line to get in, and actually found a seat, so not too bad. But it was uncomfortably warm (at least 10 degrees warmer than the terminal) the espresso machines were both broken, the carbonated water fountain was broken and one of the restrooms was out of service. We did grab a quick bite and left for TheClub. Was much cooler there, the free flowing M&Ms were still available, but the sodas in the can were gone, replaced with fountain drinks from the bar.

Hope this helps!
I was there last Saturday (7/27) and both espresso machines were out of order. Still out 3 days later? Not good!

The temperature was fine.

Search this Thread