FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
The 2020 - 2021 thread is HERE.
Print Wikipost

Amex Offers USA (2022)

Old Jun 22, 2022, 7:00 am

Programs: UA: 1K, Hyatt: Explorist and Marriott: LF Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by uclacolumbiaunc
is any of you guys experiencing Amex offer credit not getting posted recently?

Amex used to be quite reliable, but recently, it seems like credits are not posting. I used Air France/KLM offer for over $1000 charged on 5/29, but I still don't see $200 credit as of today 6/22. I used Fedex offer for 50% back on 6/13, but as of today, 50% credit is not posted.

Is this normal? Should I give Amex more time? Amex offer credit used to always post only a few days after transaction dates... now it's getting a little unreliable.
I've seen hit and miss....... I've did the First Bottle offer and immediately after the pending purchase I've gotten an e-mail stating its been triggered and the credit was posted on my account in 5 business days. While the AF/KLM offer it took me well over 6 weeks and eventually got it manually credited.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 2:52 pm

Jetblue
Get a one-time $80 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions direct with JetBlue by 7/12/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD. See terms.

On my personal Gold & BCP
Old Jun 24, 2022, 7:12 pm

Any data points on whether international travel in economy class booked on Amex Travel would still get this $300 credit? Does it code differently if it's not in a premium class?

Otherwise, maybe I'll just use the cancelation trick on Delta to get the e-credit.

Asking because I can't get Delta premium economy to work in my searches. So, I was going to book economy here and pay separately to upgrade to Premium Select.

Last edited by newsmanhoss; Jun 24, 2022 at 8:19 pm
Old Jun 27, 2022, 6:06 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Hilton Doubletree, $45 off $225. Expires 9/30/22

*US and US territories only
***Also a few cruise ship offers are available
mildfrequence likes this.

Last edited by Global Adventurer; Jun 27, 2022 at 6:18 am
Old Jun 27, 2022, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
+5 MR on Amazon, capped at 1500, ends 8/19/22
Old Jun 27, 2022, 2:41 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Wouldn’t surprise me, to be honest. Still, I just prepaid $50 at pay.Google.com and will report back.

Edit: a minute later I received this notification.

I just moved over from ATT to Google Fi. When I go to pay.google.com, I don't see a way to prepay on my Fi account. What am I missing?

WAIT. I see now a "pay early" option. Is that where I can prepay? It has a $0 balance.

Last edited by Stgermainparis; Jun 27, 2022 at 2:46 pm
Old Jun 27, 2022, 4:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
I just moved over from ATT to Google Fi. When I go to pay.google.com, I don't see a way to prepay on my Fi account. What am I missing?

WAIT. I see now a "pay early" option. Is that where I can prepay? It has a $0 balance.
Yes, you can “pay early” to trigger a Fi transaction. You are basically depositing some money into your Fi account that Google will use the next time a bill is issued.

I still have some credit to use up thanks to Amex/Google.

Old Jun 27, 2022, 5:40 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Yes, you can “pay early” to trigger a Fi transaction. You are basically depositing some money into your Fi account that Google will use the next time a bill is issued.

I still have some credit to use up thanks to Amex/Google.

Okay, great. I just used the "pay early" for a little over $10 and see it credited on Google Fi. Used Amex plat biz. It is showing as pending GOOGLE SERVICES. Wondering if that will trigger the $10 credit. But also wondering bc I have the pay $50 get $25 offer on another Amex and want to use that, too. Is this one of those tags that changes when it moves from pending to charge?
Old Jun 30, 2022, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
Okay, great. I just used the "pay early" for a little over $10 and see it credited on Google Fi. Used Amex plat biz. It is showing as pending GOOGLE SERVICES. Wondering if that will trigger the $10 credit. But also wondering bc I have the pay $50 get $25 offer on another Amex and want to use that, too. Is this one of those tags that changes when it moves from pending to charge?
So nope. Posted as Google Services. Can I chat to have it fixed?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 4:47 am

Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
$7.99 off $7.99 on Disney+ up to six times if you register by 7/31 on my Hilton cards.
Attached Images  
levilevi and bman1002 like this.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 7:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
$75 back on $200 from Delta. On Plat card.
lsquare, Arsene Wenger and jjl468 like this.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 10:51 am

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
Exxon Mobil offer is back:
Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single, standalone purchase of $25+ at an Exxon™ or Mobil™ station by 8/30/2022. Offer valid only on Exxon or Mobil Synergy Supreme+™ premium fuel, paid for at the pump or via the Exxon Mobil Rewards+™ app. Max 3 statement credits (total $15).

1 trip to station will use up 3x $25!
Old Jul 1, 2022, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by zebranz
Exxon Mobil offer is back:
Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single, standalone purchase of $25+ at an Exxon™ or Mobil™ station by 8/30/2022. Offer valid only on Exxon or Mobil Synergy Supreme+™ premium fuel, paid for at the pump or via the Exxon Mobil Rewards+™ app. Max 3 statement credits (total $15).

1 trip to station will use up 3x $25!

Is that Mobil Synergy Supreme+ medium grade or top grade price fuel? My ICE just needs regular gas. And given that Mobil is out of the way, probably not worth it for me. I also get 5 Hyatt points for any gas on my Hyatt card for the next three month.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Amex small business dining offer: $5 for every $75 in spend, 2x.

Had it on all my cards. Only valid for one card per member.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by cfischer
$75 back on $200 from Delta. On Plat card.
I saw this on my Plat and Gold as well as a separate $100 back on $350 from Delta on my BBP. They seem to be separate offers as I was still able to see and add the Plat offer after I accepted the BBP offer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.