Amex Offers USA (2022)

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 10, 22, 5:06 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: mia
Wiki Link
The 2020 - 2021 thread is HERE.
Print Wikipost

Old May 17, 22, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by SusanDK View Post
Is everyone experiencing unusually longer delays with Offer credits than in the past? Last year, the Offers I claimed were shown in the Savings list almost immediately, and credited within a few days or weeks. Lately, the credits are not posting and I've had to go into chat to try to resolve several.

I just got off a chat regarding an Offer for 50% back on a Dropbox purchase that was made May 5th. The chat representative is now telling me that the credit will be posted 90 days after September 21, 2022. In other words, I shouldn't expect it before December 21,2022 - for a purchase in May. I reconfirmed with him that this was exactly what he meant.
Last one I used was the 15% off Bombas last week. Never received and email after doing the order and it didn't show up in the saving tab but two days later the credit posted and then it showed up in my savings tab.

I'm still waiting on my two streaming credits for this month to post though and the charge from Sirius posted three weeks ago.
SusanDK likes this.
Old May 17, 22, 2:27 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by jamesteroh View Post
Last one I used was the 15% off Bombas last week. Never received and email after doing the order and it didn't show up in the saving tab but two days later the credit posted and then it showed up in my savings tab.

I'm still waiting on my two streaming credits for this month to post though and the charge from Sirius posted three weeks ago.
Oddly enough, I had one streaming credit post, but not the other. I subscribe to Peacock (with the Premium addon) and Audible. I have credits for base Peacock and Audible, but the second premium one hasn't reimbursed yet. Not sure what's up with that.

---

On a totally unrelated note, the Peets offer is back. I believe a few people in thread use that one every so often?
Old May 18, 22, 7:45 am

Programs: UA 1K (2MM), BA Gold, MH Enrich Platinum
no pattern anymore- some credits post quickly and some delayed (I am waiting for Hulu and Saks) but I did get my Sirius within a couple days. 100 offers but not many I can use.
SusanDK likes this.
Old May 18, 22, 8:21 am

So this is a good datapoint - I had the JetBlue $80 off $200 from back in March/April on my Biz Plat - I wasn't sure this would work, but changed my airline to JetBlue (manually requested as I had missed the beginning of year window), bought 2 <$100 flights (which were credited back within a few business days as airline fee credit... then I cancelled those tickets for Travel Bank funds - all going towards new tickets which were more expensive, just wanted to group together) and then after buying the new tickets, paid for a checked bag ($30), which got me over the $200 spend.

Noticed yesterday the $80 credit on the Biz Plat.

Hopefully it sticks and isn't clawed back.
Old May 18, 22, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by SusanDK View Post
Is everyone experiencing unusually longer delays with Offer credits than in the past? Last year, the Offers I claimed were shown in the Savings list almost immediately, and credited within a few days or weeks. Lately, the credits are not posting and I've had to go into chat to try to resolve several.

I just got off a chat regarding an Offer for 50% back on a Dropbox purchase that was made May 5th. The chat representative is now telling me that the credit will be posted 90 days after September 21, 2022. In other words, I shouldn't expect it before December 21,2022 - for a purchase in May. I reconfirmed with him that this was exactly what he meant.
I was getting ready to chat today to ask about the $25 Stitch Fix offer. May 7 purchase, and it posted yesterday.
Old May 18, 22, 10:34 am

After being told via chat that I'd have to wait until 90 days after Sep 21st for my Dropbox credit, it posted overnight. I wonder if the agent triggered it following our chat or if it was a coincidence that it posted the same day I reached out.
Old May 19, 22, 4:10 am

Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
$300 off $1000 for using the Plat card international flight benefit. This is a nice offer if you are traveling out of the country and have some flexibility. Sadly, I probably can't us it this year.

Last edited by highops; May 19, 22 at 4:11 am Reason: Clarity
Old May 19, 22, 5:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by highops View Post
$300 off $1000 for using the Plat card international flight benefit. This is a nice offer if you are traveling out of the country and have some flexibility. Sadly, I probably can't us it this year.
I don't see such an offer on my account.
Old May 19, 22, 6:31 am

Spoiler

full offer
Old May 19, 22, 9:26 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by desafino View Post
Spoiler

full offer
Despite the terms saying the flight must originate and return to US, I'm hoping for some data points to see if one-way flights out of/in to the US will trigger the credit.
Eyefly123 likes this.
Old May 19, 22, 9:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by denghis View Post
Despite the terms saying the flight must originate and return to US, I'm hoping for some data points to see if one-way flights out of/in to the US will trigger the credit.
Me too. Also if we can use any Travel credits we have with Amex from previous flight cancellations.
Old May 19, 22, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by lsquare View Post
I don't see such an offer on my account.
Originally Posted by desafino View Post
Spoiler

full offer
Originally Posted by denghis View Post
I just rechecked my account, and I got the offer! Woohoo! Too bad UA is not on the list!
Old May 19, 22, 5:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Spend $500 get $175 statement on Celebrity cruise line, expires Aug 15.

Earn 5x membership reward points on Regent Seven Seas up to 50K pts, expires Aug 15.

Last similar offers were in Nov or Dec last year. I remember the Celebrity offer was $500/$150 or 15K, expired in March 2022.

Hopefully will see offers for other cruise lines coming up soon.
Old May 19, 22, 7:42 pm

Damnit! I bought a ticket three days ago and only enrolled today after reading this. The purchase is already showing as confirmed on my account as of May 16 so I suppose I missed it…
Delta is included and I intend to fly to Canada…. would this be offered through the IAP?
Old May 20, 22, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by af fp View Post
Damnit! I bought a ticket three days ago and only enrolled today after reading this. The purchase is already showing as confirmed on my account as of May 16 so I suppose I missed it…
Delta is included and I intend to fly to Canada…. would this be offered through the IAP?
Just make sure you're buying a premium economy, business or first class ticket. I believe the promotion is limited to those fare classes.

Search this Thread