Centurion Lounge ATL (opened 14 February 2024)

Old Jul 22, 2023, 4:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Amex should probably start working on the expansion to the lounge now.
Old Jul 22, 2023, 5:13 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Amex should probably start working on the expansion to the lounge now.
krazykanuck for the win today!!!
SamirD and donotblink like this.
Old Sep 6, 2023, 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by Tennis_Guy
I think I saw somewhere that it said 2024 now for the date?!
TPGs article now says 2024.
SamirD likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 1:58 pm

Rumor mill...ATL Centurion lounge will open 14 Feb 2024, this Wednesday....
lsquare, SamirD and pointvortex like this.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I bet that place will be a zoo starting 2/1/25 with all the AmEx users that weren't able to put $75K spend in this year, using the AmEx lounge to avoid burning one of their AmEx swipes at the skyclub. At least the Skyclubs at ATL should be a little more peaceful for Skyclub members and people with unlimited visits
lowfareair, N515CR and SamirD like this.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 10:31 am

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-air...JVYXKC4JBRBBM/
SamirD likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I bet that place will be a zoo starting 2/1/25 with all the AmEx users that weren't able to put $75K spend in this year...
It'll be a zoo from day 2 once people realize it's open. I unfortunately have a flight out of ATL later this month, so will get a chance to try it out.
dw, lowfareair, SPN Lifer and 3 others like this.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 10:53 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
I may be able to check this thing out next week. Will have a three hour layover in ATL.
SamirD likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 5:33 pm

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
I'll be there next Tuesday, goodness willing.
SamirD likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 6:52 am

Programs: SPG, AA, United
I don't know what they were thinking with the outdoor seating--have they been outside in Atlanta during the summer? 100% humidity and 90F! If you want to take a shower in your own juices, it's great for that, but I don't see anyone using the outdoor spaces except for a few weeks in fall and spring when it's <80F.
digital76 likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SamirD
I don't know what they were thinking with the outdoor seating--have they been outside in Atlanta during the summer? 100% humidity and 90F! If you want to take a shower in your own juices, it's great for that, but I don't see anyone using the outdoor spaces except for a few weeks in fall and spring when it's <80F.
I have found that people have vastly different tolerances for heat and humidity.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 10:41 am

Programs: SPG, AA, United
Originally Posted by kale73
I have found that people have vastly different tolerances for heat and humidity.
lol--try it and see. No one that lives in the southeast US lives without AC.
digital76 likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SamirD
There'll be more usage than you think. For example, it's in the mid 60s in ATL today and tomorrow, so there are days people wouldn't mind being outside in the winter, especially if they are from a colder region where 65 in February is a welcome relief. Similarly, even July and August can have cooler days, but more commonly, cool mornings when it's in the 60s or low 70s and ceiling fans to help circulate some air.
SPN Lifer and SamirD like this.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 12:36 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Paywalled, guessing the bloggers will have posts up soon
SamirD likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 2:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Delta Gold, AA Platinum, United Silver
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
Paywalled, guessing the bloggers will have posts up soon
FWIW, TPG had a fairly lengthy preview the other day with pictures from a lot of different perspectives.
SamirD likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.