Centurion Lounge ATL (opened 14 February 2024)

Old Mar 18, 2022, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
And will be convenient for non-sky team international flights. Right now the Club in Terminal F is a partner lounge for a lot of airlines premium customers at ATL and Iíve seen it so crowded during peak flight times they will turn away priority pass holders. The Am Ex lounge will be nice for people who are on another airline and a lot of people have their priority pass through Chase so that will hopefully free up congestion at the club for them
the Club ATL is pretty pitiful. I'm glad they're getting some competition.
lowfareair, jamesteroh and SamirD like this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by m907
the Club ATL is pretty pitiful. I'm glad they're getting some competition.
Agree. The only reason I would go in there with a layover in ATL was pre-covid before the Skyclubs added Kahlua to the comped spirits, for a white russian since that is my favorite cocktail and they had comped Kahlua. I'd be mad if that was the lounge access I was getting on an expensive business class ticket. At least the Club does give priority to those customers over PP card swipes during busy travel times.
SamirD likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 6:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Agree. The only reason I would go in there with a layover in ATL was pre-covid before the Skyclubs added Kahlua to the comped spirits, for a white russian since that is my favorite cocktail and they had comped Kahlua. I'd be mad if that was the lounge access I was getting on an expensive business class ticket. At least the Club does give priority to those customers over PP card swipes during busy travel times.
The ATL Centurion seems like a good candidate for Amex to experiment with lounge contracting. Specifically for QR and maybe LH and BA F.

If I'm a premium flyer on those airlines, the Club at ATL is for sure a letdown.
jamesteroh, cmd320 and SamirD like this.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 12:11 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by KDCAflyer
The ATL Centurion seems like a good candidate for Amex to experiment with lounge contracting. Specifically for QR and maybe LH and BA F.

If I'm a premium flyer on those airlines, the Club at ATL is for sure a letdown.
I'd rather not give any more people access to the Centurion Lounge.

If I'm being honest, I'd rather AmEx come out with a premium, travel focused card as the Platinum has basically become a coupon book for just about everything. Give me 5x points on hotel/airfare, Centurion Lounge access and I'll be happy. Cut the counge access from the Platinum to reduce crowding.
cmd320, SamirD and lepmd like this.
Old Feb 23, 2023, 4:00 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
anyone have any opening date details?
SamirD likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2023, 3:58 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles

Programs: DL (duh), AA 1MM, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by KDCAflyer

Itís located in the wrong terminal. Wonít happen.
SamirD likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2023, 4:34 am

Programs: BAEC, QRPC, Amex MR, World of Hyatt, IHG one rewards, Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, etcÖ
Having visited ATL twice in the last 10 days, flying both AA domestic using OneWolrd Status and Flying BA International First Class, I would have welcomed a Centurion Lounge instead of the Admiral Club (visited on both occasions) and The Club shared lounge. Food and drink offering in both were simply poor to terrible.
SamirD likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2023, 9:28 am

When will ATL lounge open, I don't see anything except 2023?
SamirD likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 1:53 pm

I will post a picture of the ATL Centurion (I just need 1 more post to qualify...). The bottom line is: not very soon.
SamirD likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 1:54 pm

This was taken 2/20 from the Sky Club at F. I'm pretty sure this is the AMEX Centurion at E Concourse. As you can tell, it's nowhere near ready given it's not even sealed off from the elements. Being in software, when we say 2023, that means 11:59 PM on 12/31 and that's about what I would expect for this lounge...
Old Apr 7, 2023, 10:46 pm

Originally Posted by Tennis_Guy
This was taken 2/20 from the Sky Club at F. I'm pretty sure this is the AMEX Centurion at E Concourse. As you can tell, it's nowhere near ready given it's not even sealed off from the elements. Being in software, when we say 2023, that means 11:59 PM on 12/31 and that's about what I would expect for this lounge...
Thanks for this!
SamirD and Tennis_Guy like this.

Last edited by mia; Apr 8, 2023 at 8:14 am Reason: Remove quoted image.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 10:28 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Any updates on progress?
SamirD likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 10:31 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Gold, AMEX, National, Avis
Still very much under construction when I looked at it from the E Skyclub last week.

Will try and take a picture on my trip next week.
SamirD likes this.
Old Jul 22, 2023, 6:20 am

Updated pic from July

Originally Posted by donotblink
Any updates on progress?
Here you go. This was from 7/11 again from the SkyDeck at F. Looks like some of the windows/glazing is in place but definitely not close. I think I saw somewhere that it said 2024 now for the date?!

7-11-2023
lsquare, SamirD and donotblink like this.
Old Jul 22, 2023, 3:37 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by Tennis_Guy
Here you go. This was from 7/11 again from the SkyDeck at F. Looks like some of the windows/glazing is in place but definitely not close. I think I saw somewhere that it said 2024 now for the date?!

7-11-2023
Better at least. Thanks for the comparable pics!
SamirD likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.