Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Gold and Platinum Uber credit

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2021, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Amex Gold and Platinum Uber credit

I am contemplating to apply for a Gold card but would like to know how will it work along my Platinum card for the monthly Uber credit. Can I just add both cards to my Uber account and the monthly credit from each card will automatically loaded into the account at the beginning of the month?
Old Apr 27, 2021, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by llngoc
I am contemplating to apply for a Gold card but would like to know how will it work along my Platinum card for the monthly Uber credit. Can I just add both cards to my Uber account and the monthly credit from each card will automatically loaded into the account at the beginning of the month?
Yes, in fact my credits normally load on the last day of the previous month.
JHake10 and imnotalawyer like this.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 10:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by diesteldorf
Yes, in fact my credits normally load on the last day of the previous month.
Thanks for the reply. So you just added both cards on your Uber account and get $25/month?
Old Apr 27, 2021, 10:29 am

Programs: United 1K 2MM - Jet Blue Mosaic - Hyatt LTG - Marriott Plat - Hertz PC
Originally Posted by llngoc
Thanks for the reply. So you just added both cards on your Uber account and get $25/month?
Yes. Shows up as $25 credit.
imnotalawyer likes this.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by strife
Yes. Shows up as $25 credit.
and thanks!
Old Apr 27, 2021, 7:21 pm
FT

... and you can stack it w/ the Bonvoy Uber promotion if that you're participating in that.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FT
... and you can stack it w/ the Bonvoy Uber promotion if that you're participating in that.
Hmmm, this is tempting :-) Too bad I don't stay at Marriot too often.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 6:50 am

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Globalist
My Uber account shows that my Amex credit expired on 9/10 - any idea why? I haven’t been using Uber much during the pandemic, but did on 9/17 and the credit was unexpectedly not available. Scrolling back in my account history, I see that my July credits expired on 7/10. Previously they expired at month end. Did i miss something?
Old Sep 22, 2021, 9:44 pm
FT

Originally Posted by Longrooffan
My Uber account shows that my Amex credit expired on 9/10 - any idea why? I haven’t been using Uber much during the pandemic, but did on 9/17 and the credit was unexpectedly not available. Scrolling back in my account history, I see that my July credits expired on 7/10. Previously they expired at month end. Did i miss something?
Mine are credited at the end of the month for the upcoming month. No idea why yours expire mid month. What does it show on your Uber Cash screen?
Old Sep 25, 2021, 11:14 am

We have 2 platinum & 1 gold, in the past we were able to get $40 in 1 uber account. this month we only received 1 plat credit. AMEX rep said plat credit needed match uber account name.

Anyone has the same problem?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.