AMEX Fine Hotel -Sortable- List

Old Feb 14, 2020, 10:20 am
FT
Original Poster

AMEX Fine Hotel -Sortable- List

Hi. Is anyone aware of a consolidated list of AMEX FHR properties?

AMEX does have a brand breakout for FHR, but I'm looking for something a bit more grouped, e.g., rather than 8 pages for each individual Marriott brand (W, Westin, St Regis, Luxury Collection, JW, Edition, Design, and Autograph), I'm looking for an aggregate view of all Marriott properties that participate in FHR.

Checked the various travel blogs for such a list along with the AMEX website, but no luck so far.
Old Feb 15, 2020, 12:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Accor Diamond, BA Gold, QR Plat
I remember asking AMEX a similar question few weeks ago, and the agent said that they dont have such a list, and directed me to the directory on the AMEX website (listed by country).

So unless someone on this forum made the effort to create a list that can be sorted by brand, seems like no luck...
Old Feb 15, 2020, 5:46 pm
FT
Original Poster

Thanks CanaryWharf It's too bad a list isn't available.
Old Feb 15, 2020, 6:50 pm
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
There is an Excel worksheet HERE from 2018 of all Marriott properties. It looks as if you can sort by brand, which would allow you to easily delete the brands that have no FHR properties, then reconcile the remaining. against the FHR Brands list.
Old Feb 16, 2020, 1:01 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plt
Originally Posted by mia
There is an Excel worksheet HERE from 2018 of all Marriott properties. It looks as if you can sort by brand, which would allow you to easily delete the brands that have no FHR properties, then reconcile the remaining. against the FHR Brands list.
The fhr brands list seems incomplete though - there are jw Marriott that are and aren't fhr.
Old Feb 16, 2020, 4:38 am
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by BobbySteel
The fhr brands list seems incomplete though - there are jw Marriott that are and aren't fhr.
Correct. FT would have to modify the worksheet to remove individual properties that are not contracted with FHR.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.