Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 8, 2022, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: lowkeyflyer
Please also include the daily rate paid.

Hotel:
Room Name/Type:
Check-in Day:
Check-in Time:

Upgrade:
Late Checkout:
Breakfast Credit:
Misc Credits:
Comment:
Rate Paid:
Print Wikipost

FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2020 - 2023)

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2021, 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by anchor79
Stayed at Delano / Nomad using FHR this past weekend so I can provide datapoint:

For Breakfast Credit - Only at designated restaurant(s) only. For NoMad, its Primrose and Delano is Citizens/House of Blue

For $100 dining credit - I was allowed to do it at any MGM dining outlets where I can charge to my room.

Hope this helps.
Last year Delano only said the 3940 coffee and tea place which is such a let down for the breakfast credit since Della's isn't open. Was 3940 open when you stayed? I think that might be key.
Old May 17, 2021, 6:12 pm

Did you get Hyatt night credit for Delano?
Old May 18, 2021, 9:37 am

Booked a Tower Suite King room at Wynn through FHR for June. FHR lists "daily breakfast for two" as a benefit, while the Tower Suite room also includes breakfast at Tableau. Any idea how these could be combined? Could I use the FHR credit for Room Service breakfast, then use the Tower Suite credit for "lunch" at Tableau?
Old May 18, 2021, 7:52 pm

Programs: AA, DL, WN, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott, Hyatt
Platinum card holder for almost six years and today I just made my very first FHR reservation: Wynn Vegas in November. Excellent rate compared to the Wynn website, made even better by the spa credit and free breakfast. This will be our first visit to the Wynn!

I also had an AMEX Platinum offer of $150 off of $800 using FHR. Hoping that posts as well.
Old May 19, 2021, 2:53 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Agile_Bus
Booked a Tower Suite King room at Wynn through FHR for June. FHR lists "daily breakfast for two" as a benefit, while the Tower Suite room also includes breakfast at Tableau. Any idea how these could be combined? Could I use the FHR credit for Room Service breakfast, then use the Tower Suite credit for "lunch" at Tableau?
They do not stack. FHR is better since it's $60 per room when you have 2 guests compared to the $50 via the Tower Suites benefit.
Old May 21, 2021, 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by Agile_Bus
Good call on booking the Wynn Tower Suite King. If you get upgraded it will be to a massive Parlor Suite!

Agree with the previous poster who said that the two benefits cannot be combined. Enjoy your stay...the Wynn is amazing!
Old May 21, 2021, 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by Julie T Smith
Last year Delano only said the 3940 coffee and tea place which is such a let down for the breakfast credit since Della's isn't open. Was 3940 open when you stayed? I think that might be key.
Coffee shop reopened daily until 12pm but the food looks like Starbucks food

Originally Posted by synk
Did you get Hyatt night credit for Delano?
- No, only eligible spent.
synk likes this.
Old May 26, 2021, 11:15 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium + LT Gold
Stayed at the Wynn LV twice last week. Here's my experience:

Wynn Las Vegas-
  • Stayed 3 nights, May 16-19th (Sun- Wed)
  • Booked the Wynn Panoramic View Two Doubles
  • Did not use the early check-in as we arrived around 3:30pm
  • Upon arrival, there was a HUGE line at the check-in counter. I've read about the "Invited Guest" line on FT and did not see it around the front desk. Upon checking with the attendant at the front, I was told the Invited Guest line is not available at this time and not for FHR bookings. The wait was around 40 minutes.
  • Front desk agent was very nice and friendly. He proactively checked on my upgrade and put us in the Encore Tower Suite with the same double bed.
    • A couple of notes on the Wynn and Encore Tower Suites: Wynn double bed are 2x full sized beds, while the Encore provides 2x queen sized beds. Rooms at the Encore are about 100sq ft larger than the Wynn. Tower Suite offers additional benefits such as a dedicated front desk for check-in/out, a dedicated concierge desk, valet parking, 2 bottles of water per room per night, use of the private pool for tower suite guests at the Wynn (pool is shared with all tower suite guests at the Wynn/Encore), additional bath amenities (provided in room, without having to ask the front desk).
  • We used the $25 welcome drink benefit on a bottle of wine. Note the benefit has to be used on the day of arrival, our friends (also booked through FHR) used theirs on the last day but did not get the credit.
  • Breakfast credit was $30 per person, $60 per room maximum. We used them at the Goodies on Demand in the Encore on all 3 days. We got a ton of food for myself, wife, and toddler.
  • We tried to book the spa on the last day, but was told only the Wynn Spa is open during this time and that they were fully booked. The concierge proactively offered to convert the $100 credit to F&B. Which was helpful as we racked up a lot of charges that day at the pool.
  • Did not utilize the late check-out as we had to leave early to drive to Sedona. But check out was fast and easy due to the dedicated front desk at the Tower Suites, all the credits were applied without issues and all charges were correct.
  • Overall this was a great stay. I only wished they can confirm the upgrade prior to check-in so we didn't have to wait at the front desk and head directly to the Encore Tower Suites area.
Wynn Las Vegas-
  • Stayed 1 night, May 21-22 (Friday night)
  • Booked the Wynn Panoramic View Two Doubles
  • Did not use the early check-in as we arrived around 9:30pm
  • Same long line as earlier in the week. We waited around 30 minutes.
  • The front desk agent was very professional, but not in a friendly way (I later learned she was new). She did not know anything about the FHR benefits and when I asked if any upgrades were available, I was told they were sold out (true, as I tried to change my booking to the Tower Suite earlier in the week). She later told me that an Encore Tower Suite was available for an additional $30, which I happily agreed to. But after about 10 minutes of calling and keyboard clicks, I then found out that the room was just a regular room, without Tower Suite benefits (which she didn't know). I then asked her to revert the "upgrade" and put me back in the room I originally booked. The whole process with the agent took around 30 minutes as she had a lot of difficulties handling my requests. We didn't reach our room until 10:45pm.
  • Since the agent didn't know anything about FHR, I called the front desk when I got to the room to confirm that my benefits were in the system. The phone agent was very nice and confirmed all the benefits (as expected). I then asked her to convert my spa benefit to F&B, she confirmed with her manager and happily changed it.
  • We used the $25 welcome drink on another bottle of wine.
  • The $30/pp breakfast credit was used at the Wynn Cafe.
  • We had lunch at the Red 8 with the $100 F&B credit.
  • We had no problems staying till 4pm with the late check-out benefit. No one called to rush us.
  • I called the front desk from the room to check out and confirm the charges. The agent did not credit any of the charges besides breakfast. I was then told that the spa credit cannot be converted to F&B at will. But after I told her I had already called the night before and cleared it with management, she went ahead and took it off along with the welcome drink.
  • We had a lot more issues with the 1 night stay this time. The agents were not well informed and mistakes were made.
nnn, Statman, levilevi and 1 others like this.
Old May 27, 2021, 1:11 pm

I booked for June 3-4 at Wynn to celebrate bf's birthday. Called after reservation went through and asked to convert spa credit to F&B, but the lady told me she couldn't do it right now, and I need to talk to a manager when I'm physically in the hotel in order to convert. Anyone here has the same experience? We are not looking to use the spa.
Old May 27, 2021, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium + LT Gold
Originally Posted by brokenarcher
I booked for June 3-4 at Wynn to celebrate bf's birthday. Called after reservation went through and asked to convert spa credit to F&B, but the lady told me she couldn't do it right now, and I need to talk to a manager when I'm physically in the hotel in order to convert. Anyone here has the same experience? We are not looking to use the spa.
You can do that at check in or call the front desk from the room to get the credit converted.
Old May 30, 2021, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by newsmanhoss
Good call on booking the Wynn Tower Suite King. If you get upgraded it will be to a massive Parlor Suite!

Agree with the previous poster who said that the two benefits cannot be combined. Enjoy your stay...the Wynn is amazing!
Do the Wynn tower suites have a higher probability to be upgraded than the Encore tower suites?
Old Jun 3, 2021, 12:11 pm

Typically that seems to be the case if you're upgraded. See my post from May 8th, we got upgraded from Wynn TSK to the Tower Executive.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 10:04 am

what are the chances of this upgrade on july 4th weekend?
Old Jun 7, 2021, 6:07 pm

Programs: BA SIL, WN A, UA SIL, Marriott TIT (LT), Hilton DIA
Originally Posted by mr_rogers
what are the chances of this upgrade on july 4th weekend?
low
dpb132, bgriff and levilevi like this.
Old Jun 12, 2021, 7:13 pm

Booked thru FHR and stayed in 4 different hotels in Vegas.

Wynn
  • booked standard room, got panoramic room (high floor). Asked how much it costs to upgrade to tower suite and was told $150 a night so we skipped that.
  • Spa fully booked so we called front desk to convert Spa credit to F&B, no problem doing so. F&B credit showed up correctly at check out.
  • Wynn also gave $25 welcome credit at check in, we used that to grab bottled water in the room ($11 per bottle)
  • No problem with late checkout.

Cosmopolitan
  • Booked standard room, was offered a fountain view suite for $80 a night so we took that. Beautiful view from the patio in the room.
  • Not able to convert Spa credit to F&B. We were lucky that we were able to get a last appointment of the Spa. Front desk told us even if Spa is full, they won’t be able to convert to F&B.

NoMad
  • Booked standard room, got a standard suite (separate living room.) The ceiling of the room is quite low so it feels smaller than what it actually is, otherwise the room is nice.
  • F&B credit can be used in many MGM restaurants.
  • Only one option for Breakfast credit and the wait is forever, so we did not use the credit.

Bellagio
  • Book fountain room, got fountain room. No upgrade, no higher floor available. Able to check in early though.
  • F&B credit can be used in many MGM venues.
  • No problem with late checkout

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.