Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2020, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
2016- 2019 discussion is HERE
Print Wikipost

Amex Offers (fka Sync Offers) (2020 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2021, 3:54 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum Elite, Delta Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by TravelingZoomer
Any data points on delta gift cards for the delta offers?
I spent exactly $300 on Delta gift cards on the Delta website (from a computer NOT a mobile device) and received the $100 Amex credit within 3 days.
jamesteroh likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 7:27 pm

No Amex Offer used email

To answer my own question, spent 300$ on delta website for ecard got the Amex offer email right away
For the last month I do not get the congrats email. Should this be considered unusual. I do ultimately get the credits.
Old Dec 22, 2021, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by tondoleo
For the last month I do not get the congrats email. Should this be considered unusual. I do ultimately get the credits.
It has been erratic in recent months. I recently hit the target on a gas purchase; no email, but the credit is nevertheless showing in the Savings tab.
blitzen likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2021, 2:12 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
Bought 300$ delta gift card on three of my accounts with the delta offer, posted Dec 21.

125$ credit posted to my accounts on Dec 22.

PM me if you want a link to the app I use that adds multiple offers to multiple accounts on your Amex card
Old Dec 29, 2021, 3:46 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
Just bought 5 gift cards at a local Bonvoy property that triggered the 50 off 200$ offer that expires at the end of the year (for total 250$ off)

Again offering help if you’d like a way to add multiple Amex offers to your accounts accords multiple cards PM me, half a dozen have done so and happy to spread the cheers
Old Dec 29, 2021, 3:51 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Just bought 5 gift cards at a local Bonvoy property that triggered the 50 off 200$ offer that expires at the end of the year (for total 250$ off)

Again offering help if you’d like a way to add multiple Amex offers to your accounts accords multiple cards PM me, half a dozen have done so and happy to spread the cheers
While that might be helpful I see it as an invitation for the RAT team to get involved. Hope I am wrong but be careful with Amex
TravelingZoomer likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2021, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
I'm noticing a strange behavior where adding the AMEX offers doesn't remove them from my available list. Anyone else experiencing this?
levilevi likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2021, 5:00 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by lsquare
I'm noticing a strange behavior where adding the AMEX offers doesn't remove them from my available list. Anyone else experiencing this?
Are you able to add them to a second card? I occasionally see this where the system is probably lagging and offers appear to remain available even after I add them, but if I try to add to a second card I get an error saying I've already added it to another card (which is accurate)
Old Dec 29, 2021, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Zorak
Are you able to add them to a second card? I occasionally see this where the system is probably lagging and offers appear to remain available even after I add them, but if I try to add to a second card I get an error saying I've already added it to another card (which is accurate)
No, I'm getting the same behavior that you just described. How long is the lag? I first encountered the problem this morning. Logging and in and out throughout the day haven't resolved the issue. It's frustrating not knowing which card can still get the offer because it's still there unless I click on each card to check.
Old Dec 29, 2021, 5:23 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
No, I'm getting the same behavior that you just described. How long is the lag? I first encountered the problem this morning. Logging and in and out throughout the day haven't resolved the issue. It's frustrating not knowing which card can still get the offer because it's still there unless I click on each card to check.
In my past experiences no more than a few minutes, so this sounds like a more severe/fundamental problem...
Old Dec 29, 2021, 5:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Zorak
In my past experiences no more than a few minutes, so this sounds like a more severe/fundamental problem...
Interesting...I've never experienced this before. Anyone else?
Old Dec 29, 2021, 6:51 pm

Hard refresh the page
Old Dec 29, 2021, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lax01
Hard refresh the page
What do you mean? Press F5? If so, I did. I also closed the browser and opened it again. Same thing...
Old Dec 29, 2021, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by blitzen
...I see it as an invitation for the RAT team to get involved.
Very unlikely. RAT is supposed to improve the bank's bottom line. These offers are paid by corporate sponsors, and the bank likely gets a cut out of each used offer. If a loophole opens up, AmEx shouldn't mind as long as the sponsors don't complain.
Old Dec 29, 2021, 11:15 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
For my last few cards it always showed 100+ offers that were added to other cards for a few days after opening. Didn’t try them all but most I knew were prior added and others I was told after trying to add them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.