Amex Offers (fka Sync Offers) (2020 - 2021)

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 6, 22, 5:48 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: mia
Wiki Link
2016- 2019 discussion is HERE
Print Wikipost

Old Oct 19, 21, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ou5603 View Post
I normally see a language whether it is for multiple use or not. Not this one, does anyone know if this works for two 100ish stay?
I called Amex earlier today and they confirmed that multiple transactions to reach the $200 are allowed.
Old Oct 19, 21, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer View Post
I always check my cards first thing in the morning on Mondays, but didn't yesterday. And what a surprise. I'll be using this on my airport stay in Mexico City next month 👍
I got this on my Bonvoy Brilliant!
WasKnown likes this.
Old Oct 20, 21, 9:46 am

Programs: Starbucks Gold, Crown & Anchor Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold, mLife Gold
I just got a Fine Hotels + Resorts & The Hotel Collection spend $800 get $150 back on my Personal Plat. Does not say it will not combine with the new $200 credit.
lsquare likes this.
Old Oct 20, 21, 10:03 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Platinum, IHG Platinum, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Airport Coffee View Post
I just got a Fine Hotels + Resorts & The Hotel Collection spend $800 get $150 back on my Personal Plat. Does not say it will not combine with the new $200 credit.
Since they are two separate offer, I see no reason they wouldn't work together. One is an annual offer (guaranteed benefit), and this one is for select cardholders. I already used my $200 credit. Good for someone who hasn't and was planning on a longer stay. I got that offer too, not sure if i would use before the expiration date.
Old Oct 20, 21, 10:18 am

Programs: Starbucks Gold, Crown & Anchor Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold, mLife Gold
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer View Post
Since they are two separate offer, I see no reason they wouldn't work together. One is an annual offer (guaranteed benefit), and this one is for select cardholders. I already used my $200 credit. Good for someone who hasn't and was planning on a longer stay. I got that offer too, not sure if i would use before the expiration date.
I haven't had a chance to use mine yet. I have a booking at the JW Venice here in two weeks already and now I'm going to have to run the numbers to see if it makes sense to rebook because I got it at a great rate when I booked it over the summer.

Edit: Looks like it is sold out for my dates so I'll have to check out Vegas or Telluride when I get back to use these

Last edited by Airport Coffee; Oct 20, 21 at 10:45 am
Old Oct 20, 21, 11:07 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Platinum, IHG Platinum, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Airport Coffee View Post
I haven't had a chance to use mine yet. I have a booking at the JW Venice here in two weeks already and now I'm going to have to run the numbers to see if it makes sense to rebook because I got it at a great rate when I booked it over the summer.

Edit: Looks like it is sold out for my dates so I'll have to check out Vegas or Telluride when I get back to use these
I did the same thing. I check on amex travel for my dates I already have booked at a hyatt, and the rate I already have is cheaper than any of the current rates. If something changes I'll use it,otherwise it will not be used. Hopefully they have another one like this for next year, because I would certainly use it along with the $200 credit (fingers crossed).
Old Oct 21, 21, 7:49 am

$10 back on $50 Amazon
Exp 12/21/2021

Get $10 statement credit when you spend $50 or more at Amazon.com with an eligible American Express card. Valid until 12/21/2021.

Nothing on my cards
Old Oct 21, 21, 8:49 pm

This promo appeared on my personal Plat.
  • Spend $30+ at marthastewartwine.com/amex, get $30 back, up to 3x (total of $90)
    Expires 12/31/21
🤔

So... if I can do 3 wine orders at $35 shipped each, I can get $90 credit, right? Anyone else have this promo?

Last edited by jon512; Oct 21, 21 at 9:11 pm
Old Oct 21, 21, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, AS G75k, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by jon512 View Post
  • Spend $30+ at marthastewartwine.com/amex, get $30 back, up to 3x (total of $90)
    Expires 12/31/21
🤔

So... if I can do 3 wine orders at $35 shipped each, I can get $90 credit, right? Anyone else have this promo?
Seems like they have a 3 bottle minimum and a $15 shipping fee. Do they have drinkable wine cheap enough to get three bottles for $20?
Old Oct 22, 21, 5:34 am

Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
Originally Posted by jon512 View Post
    Expires 12/31/21
🤔

That same company runs a lot of similar stores. You can almost never make it work.
Old Oct 22, 21, 9:19 am

Originally Posted by notquiteaff View Post
Seems like they have a 3 bottle minimum.
Oh wow, 3 bottle minimum on the site. I did not notice that. Less of an attractive deal, now.

Originally Posted by highops View Post
That same company runs a lot of similar stores. You can almost never make it work.
Good to know. Thanks.

Last edited by jon512; Oct 22, 21 at 10:06 am
Old Oct 22, 21, 12:33 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Noticed that the post discussing stacking the $125/$300 DL offer was deleted or maybe I imagined it.

Anyway, I'm booking points flights for 6 people for a family trip. Total fees is ~$330. Plan was to buy a $100 gift card to lower the charge below $250 and trigger the $200 airline credit.
If I buy the GC with my Plat, and pay the ticket fees on the Plat as well, what are the chances this triggers both the credit and offer?
Old Oct 22, 21, 12:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by kevinjm View Post
Noticed that the post discussing stacking the $125/$300 DL offer was deleted or maybe I imagined it.

Anyway, I'm booking points flights for 6 people for a family trip. Total fees is ~$330. Plan was to buy a $100 gift card to lower the charge below $250 and trigger the $200 airline credit.
If I buy the GC with my Plat, and pay the ticket fees on the Plat as well, what are the chances this triggers both the credit and offer?
The gift card and fees should both trigger your 125/300 offer. I think your fees will be split and charged per ticket anyway so not sure you technically need to bring it below $250. I recently booked 2 United awards on 1 booking and they split the fees per ticket, I'm almost sure Delta does the same IIRC (haven't booked awards with them in awhile).
Old Oct 22, 21, 12:50 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

That's what I figured. I have yet to see a domestic airline that doesn't split up multiple fares into multiple charges, but I didn't want to take a chance on the larger credit.
But as long as the GC counts towards the $300, I should be good. Thanks!
Old Oct 22, 21, 1:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
I did the full $300 offer on gift card purchase and got the credit, so yes, that definitely works. But have you checked if you can use the gift card to pay your fees on points booking?

Search this Thread