Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2020, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
2016- 2019 discussion is HERE
Print Wikipost

Amex Offers (fka Sync Offers) (2020 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2020, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Happy
Thanks mia for the historic data.

Too bad our car insurance is renewed mid March.
I hear you as I need it to cover my annual tenant's insurance policy in November.
Old Mar 6, 2020, 10:22 am

Anyone remembers when was the insurance offer showed up last year?
On my Plat, get 5% up to $20 back on insurance. Expires 6/30
mia likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2020, 10:30 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Ms mia has the 5% insurance offer on Everyday and Blue Delta.

I have it on Everyday and Gold.

Last edited by mia; Mar 6, 2020 at 10:39 am
Old Mar 6, 2020, 11:46 am

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA S, AA G; AS G; DL | SPG P50, M G, CC G, IHG P, HLT S | Hertz PC, Avis F
I have a Fedex Offer that is supposed to expire on 2/29.

I provided the credit card information in February and shipment started on 2/28, but the charge did not occur until 3/3 without any pre-authorization. I thought I won't get the credit, but they posted today!
Happy likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2020, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Troopers
Originally Posted by mia
Ms mia has the 5% insurance offer on Everyday and Blue Delta.

I have it on Everyday and Gold.
Thank you both.

Nada on my cards but Mr. has a 10% up to $60 exp 6/30 on his BBP!

I cleaned out the offers on my Gold and Everyday, while BBP has plenty of room to get new offers. Will see if I would eventually get any.
Old Mar 6, 2020, 4:10 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Anyone remembers when was the insurance offer showed up last year?
Originally Posted by mia
Insurance discussion begins in mid-April 2019 (and again in August)

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019
Good timing on the question, Happy... I just noticed the offer this morning.

5% up to $10, on my Everyday card.
Old Mar 6, 2020, 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers
This is what I got on multiple cards - once I activated it, it was removed from all other card offers
Old Mar 6, 2020, 10:20 pm

Boxed. On my BBP, get 20% back, up to $150. Exp 6/30.
Old Mar 7, 2020, 11:54 am

Programs: DL Silver, AA, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Currently, every offer available on my platinum card is for $$ off, there is not one offer for any additional points.

On the extra gold cards linked to my account, there are both $$ off and extra point offers
GTITAN likes this.

Last edited by gnomie; Mar 7, 2020 at 12:28 pm
Old Mar 10, 2020, 11:59 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Did anyone get their Uber Eats offers to fund yet? I know the terms always allow for several weeks but typically my offer credits post shortly after the transaction does. My Feb use hasn't even posted yet!
Old Mar 10, 2020, 2:35 pm

Programs: AA PLT 1MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Gold, National Exec, Hertz 5-Star
Originally Posted by GTITAN
Hey All,

Got a Quick Trip Offer of Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $10 or more in-store at QuikTrip . The offer excludes pay at pump. Has anyone that has had offer in the past (remember from last year) even gone in and paid for gas in the store and had the credit trigger?

Safe Travels
I usually just go in the store and buy as many $10 gift cards as are allowed on the offer. That way I can pay at the pump, in the store, etc. without having to worry.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 6:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Spouse and I both charged $400+ at MLife/MGM hotel 2 days ago per our synced offers. Does anyone know how long it takes for the 8k MR to post to Amex? Neither of us got an email saying we'd used it. At least for me, the offer is no longer in my "added to card" offers.
Old Mar 23, 2020, 12:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have the +5 MR (6 MR total) per dollar spent at Amazon offer (up to 1500 bonus pts). Will an electronic amazon gift card (bought from amazon) trigger this? The fine print on the amazon web site says that the GCs are "sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC, an Amazon company". The fine print on the Amex site excludes a lot of Amazon companies, but this is not one of them.
Old Mar 23, 2020, 7:49 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
I have the +5 MR (6 MR total) per dollar spent at Amazon offer (up to 1500 bonus pts). Will an electronic amazon gift card (bought from amazon) trigger this? The fine print on the amazon web site says that the GCs are "sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC, an Amazon company". The fine print on the Amex site excludes a lot of Amazon companies, but this is not one of them.
Please try this and let us know if you did get the bonus MR. TIA
Old Mar 26, 2020, 2:11 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
*sigh* I *told* mom I was paying her Verizon bill because of the AMEX offer (I don't have satellite/cable), and the last of the credits posted a few days ago.

She just called me "did you pay my Verizon bill?" "Uh, yes, remember?" She had of course forgotten (even though this is not the first time I've done this), called Verizon because she didn't recognize the payment* (I am not sure why she panicked and called them first instead of me, who hacks into an account and PREPAYS YOUR BILL to the tune of $300+) and they said they would look into it and issued her a $10 credit for her troubles

She's calling them back. Worst case the payment gets refunded and AMEX claws back the credits I guess.

*if she had logged in, it is labeled in payment methods as "Zorak's AMEX" but on the phone all they could tell her was it was an AMEX and she doesn't have one herself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.