Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Help with annoying security pop-up when on the travel page.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2019, 1:44 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Whenever I go the AmEx travel page from my homepage portal I get this:

For Your Account Security, Please Confirm Your Identity

To protect your Account(s), please enter the following information to help confirm your identity.

Please enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
If you are an Additional Card Member please enter your information, not that of the Basic Card Member.

Once would be fine...but it keeps popping up 2 or 3 times as I try and navigate or input travel info.

2 calls to CS. One was not helpful, the second suggested I change my password. I did and I am still getting the pop-up multiple times.

I tried asking for a tech support dept but it doesn't seem to be available to clients... just a resource for CS.

Any thoughts?
Old Oct 15, 2019, 2:01 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Try accessing the page in a Private or Incognito window.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.