FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   Marriott bonvoy gold status (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1981217-marriott-bonvoy-gold-status.html)

flyinggum Aug 1, 19 9:13 pm

Marriott bonvoy gold status
 
does anyone know how to get bonvoy gold status to be reflected on the account? mine still says "member," and i have amex plat as the cc on file with bonvoy.

risenmyth Aug 1, 19 9:16 pm

Did you manually enroll via the American Express card benefits page? I don't believe adding the Amex Platinum card on the Marriott Bonvoy account is enough.

flybie Aug 1, 19 9:19 pm


Originally Posted by flyinggum (Post 31369141)
does anyone know how to get bonvoy gold status to be reflected on the account? mine still says "member," and i have amex plat as the cc on file with bonvoy.

log into your Amex account and go to benefits page. Enroll there. You can also call up Amex rep or chat to help you set up as well. It doesn’t happen instant though.

flyinggum Aug 1, 19 9:19 pm


Originally Posted by risenmyth (Post 31369151)
Did you manually enroll via the American Express card benefits page? I don't believe adding the Amex Platinum card on the Marriott Bonvoy account is enough.

no and i dont see any link for it?

flyinggum Aug 1, 19 9:32 pm


Originally Posted by flybie (Post 31369161)
log into your Amex account and go to benefits page. Enroll there. You can also call up Amex rep or chat to help you set up as well. It doesn’t happen instant though.

found it thx

mia Aug 5, 19 12:21 pm

Moderator action
 
Please follow discussion here:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...y-account.html


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 9:30 pm.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.