Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Points for US/Seoul?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2019, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Points for US/Seoul?

Looking to get at least one business class ticket out of about 150k MR points, for a wedding next June (traveling with my wife). I have SWA points and Companion Pass to get to anywhere in the US. Don't know anything about how to do this right (including when to book).

Thanks, and sorry in advance for what I'm sure is a duplicative question.
Old Jul 29, 2019, 4:12 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by jfish26
Looking to get at least one business class ticket out of about 150k MR points, for a wedding next June (traveling with my wife). I have SWA points and Companion Pass to get to anywhere in the US. Don't know anything about how to do this right (including when to book).

Thanks, and sorry in advance for what I'm sure is a duplicative question.
I just did a sample search via Air Canada Aeroplan for a random Friday in June. I searched LAX-ICN and saw saver space on EVA for 75K one way.
Old Aug 1, 2019, 6:36 pm

Best deal using MR is to transfer to ANA, 95k round trip from the US to Asia, using any star alliance flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.