Does anyone have two Aspire Cards?

Old May 13, 2019, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Does anyone have two Aspire Cards?

I have one already but have another Hilton (the second tier one) and wanted to upgrade that one as well, therefore ending up with 2 Aspire cards. Is this even allowed? Wanted to get some input before calling in.
Old May 13, 2019, 9:19 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Originally Posted by miadukes
I have one already but have another Hilton (the second tier one) and wanted to upgrade that one as well, therefore ending up with 2 Aspire cards. Is this even allowed? Wanted to get some input before calling in.
I have 2 Ascend ATM although I plan to upgrade at least 1 to Aspire. However, some folks have 3

https://www.asksebby.com/blog/amex-h...uld-you-accept
Old May 17, 2019, 5:55 pm

Yes I have two Aspires. Applied and approved for one and then upgraded my existing Hilton no annual fee card same day.
Old May 19, 2019, 11:56 am

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
I just received an e-mail offer for 75K points for the no fee Hilton card. I have the Ascend already. Does anybody have experience with this situations? Am I eligible for the bonus?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.