Business Platinum (USA) Dell benefit.

Old Jun 20, 2022, 11:06 am

How long does it take for Dell to send Xbox codes? I placed order for 2 x $100 Xbox GCs on 6/18. Estimated availability is 6/18, but order is still stuck at Confirmed status.

Edit
Nevermind, finally received the codes
levilevi likes this.

Last edited by DubSlick; Jun 20, 2022 at 11:56 am
Old Jun 29, 2022, 10:26 am

FYI, had $200 in Xbox codes confirm order, but then cancelled overnight
Chatted, they said to call in , called in, they said who knows why, but had them hold while I placed another order and they saw the order, marked something, and I got the codes the next day.

Point being, if going Xbox GCs, maybe leave yourself a day or two before end of the half (maybe moot for H1 2022 at this point)
Old Jun 29, 2022, 4:35 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by levilevi
Chatted, they said to call in , called in, they said who knows why, but had them hold while I placed another order and they saw the order, marked something, and I got the codes the next day.

Point being, if going Xbox GCs, maybe leave yourself a day or two before end of the half (maybe moot for H1 2022 at this point)
Hope mine (a few cards) will not be cancelled as I want to use H2 to possible spend at Microsoft 4th of July sale.
levilevi likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 1:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by levilevi

Had the same issue and I chatted and was told I need to call the verification department which was closed at that time. Yes, lesson learned not to wait for the last moment.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 12:47 am
FT

Dell also sell PS5 controllers
Old Jul 1, 2022, 7:53 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Don’t forget the coupon code GAME10 when you get Xbox GC for 10% but only for one item in the order. So spending $200 on GC will result in several orders if you want to max out savings
levilevi likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 10:06 am

Programs: AA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by blitzen
Don’t forget the coupon code GAME10 when you get Xbox GC for 10% but only for one item in the order. So spending $200 on GC will result in several orders if you want to max out savings
Dammit I didn't notice that lol. Whoops
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:40 pm

And I didn’t notice the 10X Rakuten for Dell Business with my first orders.

Note “duplicate” orders were put on hold and they were processed after I called in.

then I sim more orders and “non duplicates” aka denominations that I didn’t order before went through

Some GC amounts resulted in taxes - didn’t order

And at the end all new orders seem to have been auto-cancelled

So just track your order status if time is of essence (like for me today 10% off - 10MR per $ and making sure $ is in my account for 4th of July sales)
Old Jul 7, 2022, 2:14 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
I know this has been asked before but I wanted to double check before placing an order. Can I get a laptop in the "For Home" section or does it have to be from the "For Business" section to qualify for the credit?

Terms say to "shop at www.dell.com/amex" which gives you only the "For Business" products, but the fine print says "Valid only on purchases made directly with Dell Technologies or at dell.com in the US and US territories where Dell Technologies is the merchant of record for the purchase."

Last edited by Stgermainparis; Jul 7, 2022 at 2:21 pm
Old Jul 7, 2022, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
I know this has been asked before but I wanted to double check before placing an order. Can I get a laptop in the "For Home" section or does it have to be from the "For Business" section to qualify for the credit?
I ordered from both and never had any problems with the reimbursement
And as the pricing/availability/delivery and possible Rakuten etc cash back varies I always check both
Stgermainparis likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 2:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by blitzen
I ordered from both and never had any problems with the reimbursement
And as the pricing/availability/delivery and possible Rakuten etc cash back varies I always check both
Thanks. Topcashback has 4% right now for both as opposed to 2% at rakuten. No issues getting the amex credit with going through one of these sites?
levilevi likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 2:51 pm

Thanks. Topcashback has 4% right now for both as opposed to 2% at rakuten. No issues getting the amex credit with going through one of these sites?
Used consumer in June (and Rakuten) and last Weekend I used The Business one as Rakuten had 10% back. No problems with reimbursement
Stgermainparis likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 2:53 pm

Used consumer in June (and Rakuten) and last Weekend I used The Business one as Rakuten had 10% back. No problems with reimbursement
Old Jul 7, 2022, 9:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
As mentioned above, I very stupidly waited until the last moments to use my Dell credits. I ordered Xbox gift cards on June 28 and 29. All the codes were delivered by the 30th. However some of the charges posted on July 1 . I already got the credits for them but I am guessing that these are definitely counting towards the second half of the year credit not the first which was obviously my goal.

I'm wondering if there's any way I can get them to count these credits for the first half year credit since I can prove that the product was purchased and delivered by June 30. Or I shouldn't bother wasting my time because it'll be a fight that I won't win.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 9:07 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by friedablass
I am guessing that these are definitely counting towards the second half of the year credit not the first which was obviously my goal.
Log into your AMEX account. Bring up this card. Click "show all benefits". It will show if any have been charged to this half of the year. If nothing is shown, there's no need to contact AMEX.
friedablass and levilevi like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.