Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business Platinum WeWork benefit to 12.31.2020.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2020, 5:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL PM, AS 100k (fake), B6 M3 (fake), BA Gold (fake), UA FO.
Originally Posted by FT
Same boat as you. I signed up on 12/27 and received the "Your Enrollment is Almost Complete" email, but nothing since. Just emailed them for an update.
Ditto here. Also emailed them for an update this past weekend, still no word...
Old Jan 9, 2020, 9:56 am

Originally Posted by sdix
Cancelled my Business Plat early last year. My WeWork membership is still active.
Thanks, this is the sort of datum I was hoping for!
Old Jan 13, 2020, 9:12 am

Programs: Southwest A-List, AMC Stubs A-List, Chick-fil-A-List
Originally Posted by LowValueCustomer
Ditto here. Also emailed them for an update this past weekend, still no word...
I had the same problem with my late December enrollment and their email address was a black hole for me. I had to call them (ugh) and their initial suggestion was to wait another week, but after some pushback they agreed to expedite the account setup. The welcome email came the next day.
LowValueCustomer likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2020, 11:04 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL PM, AS 100k (fake), B6 M3 (fake), BA Gold (fake), UA FO.
Originally Posted by SpeedyDelivery
I had the same problem with my late December enrollment and their email address was a black hole for me. I had to call them (ugh) and their initial suggestion was to wait another week, but after some pushback they agreed to expedite the account setup. The welcome email came the next day.
Thanks, will give that a try.
Old Jan 20, 2020, 8:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I laughed at this ridiculous offer as a valuable benefit initially and held out signing up for it, but now that I’ve been to the beautiful WeWork location in Taipei, an oasis in the crowded and polluted albeit friendly city, I’m sold and will very likely renew my business plat.
Old Jan 20, 2020, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by ChaseTheMiles
I laughed at this ridiculous offer as a valuable benefit initially and held out signing up for it, but now that I’ve been to the beautiful WeWork location in Taipei, an oasis in the crowded and polluted albeit friendly city, I’m sold and will very likely renew my business plat.
Well, this benefit has been removed begin from 2020.
Old Jan 21, 2020, 1:48 am

Programs: American Express Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve
Originally Posted by iusb
Well, this benefit has been removed begin from 2020.
But it will continue through the end of 2020 for everyone who has already signed up.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 10:08 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I got an offer for 75000 AMEX pts for the card with no lifetime bonus issue. (i've had the card before for a different business). Since the WeWork is gone if I apply now, I don't think I can justify having this card and the personal one.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 1:56 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
Hopefully they replace this benefit. It was truly spot on and very aligned with the card’s value prop. While not as extensive as WeWork, how about a Spaces membership?
milesforhire likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2020, 10:19 am

Programs: AA ExPlat (2MM), Marriott LT Titanium
EXTENDED

I enrolled in April 2019 and just received this email today, extending though 12/31/2020.

levilevi and synzero like this.

Last edited by cphurley; Feb 7, 2020 at 10:21 am Reason: image size
Old Feb 27, 2020, 11:55 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, Continental, Emirates, BA, Virgin Atlantic, US Airways
I am using this benefit as well. My AF of $595 just hit and I am averaging that using this benefit 2X a week would be enough to make up for the Fee.

P.S,. I am using this in Singapore now.
Old Feb 29, 2020, 2:56 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
I've been using this benefit in Moscow and it's great. There are 3 Weworks here and I've been to all of them. Only downside is your keycard stops working after 6pm, so even if you are still inside the building you will not be able to move around.
Old Jun 9, 2020, 7:29 pm

Is there any information on the membership being extended past Dec due to covid?
Old Jul 19, 2020, 12:53 pm

Programs: United, SPG
My AF is due this week and I most use the card for WeWork but that expires in 6 months. Any one know if I close the card, will they shut my wework access?
Old Jul 26, 2020, 12:05 pm

Programs: American Express Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve
Originally Posted by onesweetworld
My AF is due this week and I most use the card for WeWork but that expires in 6 months. Any one know if I close the card, will they shut my wework access?
I believe the answer is yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.