Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Has anyone received their 10x points for Amazon purchases last month?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2019, 6:08 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

i know, i know, the T&C state that it can take eons for points to post. i don't expect them and i'm not complaining. I have just found that promotions always post quickly despite the worst case scenario language.

just curious to know if anyone has received their 10x points for using their amex card on amazon between December 17 and December 19 last year. i got the points for the normal spend, just not the bonus points yet.

TIA
Old Jan 16, 2019, 11:23 pm

I got mine a few days after the regular points.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by pauq
I got mine a few days after the regular points.
Yes, same here. Showed up fairly quickly.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 9:39 am
Suspended
Original Poster

thank you. as i suspected, i've probably been forgotten.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 3:57 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
My extra points for Amazon have partially posted. I spent $168.86 with Amazon on my Aspire card statement closing Dec. 1,690 points posted to my Hilton Honors account December 17th. . Since I spent another $331 by the January statement closing, I anticipate the remaining 3,310 points.The T&C state that the points will be transferred to Hilton Honors 2 to 4 weeks after the end of the promotion which was 4 days ago (1/29/2019) The remaining points posted Feb. 6th.

Last edited by eajusa; Feb 7, 2019 at 5:27 pm Reason: Update
Old Feb 2, 2019, 4:41 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Please please tell me this was for some card other than the Plat (Jeff gets so much of my money, esp. around Xmas, and I'd hate to think I'd missed out on a points-multiplier offer ...)
Old Feb 2, 2019, 4:48 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kennycrudup
Please please tell me this was for some card other than the Plat (Jeff gets so much of my money, esp. around Xmas, and I'd hate to think I'd missed out on a points-multiplier offer ...)
i believe it was for any amex card, not just plat.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 5:04 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by kennycrudup
This was for Amex Hilton cards. You had to be targeted. I got it on my Aspire through email invite.

Last edited by eajusa; Feb 7, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Old Feb 2, 2019, 11:19 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

i'm in canada and have an amex cobalt card. i got an email for this offer and had to register. the email stated that the offer is for the card ending in xxxxx and that was my cobalt card. i previously had a platinum card though.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 6:42 am

In december i received my bonus points for amazon spend during statements closing in november and december, haven't gotten it yet for January spend (only $90 so no biggie). Thinking it will probably post after the february close

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.