Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

USA Business Platinum 2019 feature refresh + fee Increase ($595)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

USA Business Platinum 2019 feature refresh + fee Increase ($595)

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2021, 8:49 pm

I got the 150K NLL Biz Plat offer popup on my Biz Gold account. But i am going into a endless loop of login in?. Any ideas to get it to work?. Same thing happened on the 90K NLL Biz gold offer last few months.
Old May 24, 2021, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by NBG007
I got the 150K NLL Biz Plat offer popup on my Biz Gold account. But i am going into a endless loop of login in?. Any ideas to get it to work?. Same thing happened on the 90K NLL Biz gold offer last few months.
Experiencing the same on a 150k biz plat offer.
Old May 25, 2021, 7:40 am

Programs: Amex Centurion
My wife (Personal Platinum) got offer of 30K points for referring someone for Platinum Card. She made referral to me and following link, I found offer for 130K points after $15K spend for Business Platinum. 160K MR's total was too good to turn down.
Old May 26, 2021, 9:40 pm

Programs: SQ PPS SOLITAIRE, AA ,HHONOR GOLD, BONVOY GOLD, IHG PLAT
Just received an email today to upgrade my biz gold to biz plat - 130k mr on 10k spend in 3 months

very tempting

anyone see anything better than that ?
Old Jul 10, 2021, 9:43 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
I had a Business Platinum card for one year last year only for the 100k SUB (for $15k spend).

I cancelled the card a few months ago.

Today, upon login, I got the popup for 150k MR for $15k spend with no mention of any restrictions for the SUB related to previously having this card.....

Hmm....I might have to do this again.

​​​​​​https://www.americanexpress.com/en-u...m/explore-now/

levilevi likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2021, 9:47 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Several of my own making in which I was recently fast-tracked to super-duper-über-elite status
I receeived an offer for 150,000 points on $15K spend in first 3 months, plus an extra 10,000 points for $1K spend on an employee card in first 3 months. It says no annual fee for the employee card, but doesn't say what type of card it would be.

Looks like a really good offer, especially if the employee card is Plat w/o an additional annual fee. Although I have a feeling the no annual fee employee card would be a basic one.
Old Aug 25, 2021, 7:59 pm

I believe there is a restriction on Amex platinum where you can only apply for 1 product every 90 days, correct?

My question is, does this apply to a situation where I was approved for a personal platinum product (vanilla) within the last 90 days and then want to try for my 1st business platinum or should I be in the clear?
Old Aug 25, 2021, 9:08 pm
FT

Originally Posted by SullyTravels
I believe there is a restriction on Amex platinum where you can only apply for 1 product every 90 days, correct?

My question is, does this apply to a situation where I was approved for a personal platinum product (vanilla) within the last 90 days and then want to try for my 1st business platinum or should I be in the clear?
Separate. Nothing to do with one another. And that only applies to AMEX credit products, not charge cards like either Platinums.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
When is the best time to sign up for this card in terms of maximizing the benefits?
Old Oct 11, 2021, 12:34 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Back in July (POST #80 above) I got hit with a pop-up of 150,000 MR for a Business Platinum when I logged into my account.

I saved the link.....as I was going to do it towards Christmas. I have checked it multiple times and it said Offer Valid til December 31, 2021.

I just clicked the link and it is no longer valid.

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-u...m/explore-now/

Did I miss out?
Old Oct 12, 2021, 6:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by 355F1
Back in July (POST #80 above) I got hit with a pop-up of 150,000 MR for a Business Platinum when I logged into my account.

I saved the link.....as I was going to do it towards Christmas. I have checked it multiple times and it said Offer Valid til December 31, 2021.

I just clicked the link and it is no longer valid.

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-u...m/explore-now/

Did I miss out?
Am in the same boat. Had the exact same date of 12/31 show for me in my account and since I just signed up for the personal Plat and like to focus on one SUB at a time, I was waiting to do the Biz in a few weeks. But like you, the link no longer works.

I had also received the same offer on the mail and assumed it had the same "valid until" date so I set it aside to use just in case the link doesn't work. I just pulled the mailing and see it expired 9/30 .
Old Oct 14, 2021, 6:21 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Discussion continues here: USA Business Platinum 2021 feature refresh. Fee Increases ($695) in January 2022.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.