Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

[rant] 3 months and Amex (Canada) still can't upgrade Radisson status?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[rant] 3 months and Amex (Canada) still can't upgrade Radisson status?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:46 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Angry [rant] 3 months and Amex (Canada) still can't upgrade Radisson status?

wow, i am shocked at the poor service from Amex (Canada). It has been three months now that American Express in Canada has been unable to provide the benefits that they advertise for their Platinum Card, namely upgrading the Radisson Rewards status to Gold.
To make matters worse, the CSRs just make excuses trying to justify their failures. I wasn't in the office. It's not me. blah blah blah. They don't seem to realize that the job is simply not getting done and nobody is taking ownership of the problem.
I want to cancel the card but now they're saying that since January 1, they are not refunding annual fees pro-rata.
I have always been very happy with their customer service but this failure is incredible.
If you're thinking about getting a $700/year card plus another $175 for a supplementary card, i would think twice. Needless to say that i will not be renewing the card next time around.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 10:17 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Similar report here from Germany:

Amex Platinum (Germany) Club Carlson Gold and Discovery Platinum status not updated.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 1:46 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

thanks mia. i saw that thread when i searched the forum looking for any solutions. i'm not about to write a physical letter to amex canada. i just won't renew the cards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.