Surprise, I don't miss Costco

Old Jul 22, 18, 3:11 pm

Programs: Hilton - Diamond; SPG/Marriott - Gold
I find shopping at Costco Online through Google Express to be the best of all worlds. You get Costco quality goods (Kirkland Signature) at almost Costco prices (better with the frequent 20 - 25% off promotions), delivered to your door, all while using American Express.
Old Sep 6, 18, 8:17 pm

when you thought associates could not be less helpful

I asked the man loading burger patties into the fridge whether they had Hot Pocket. He responded
"Yes. They would be in the food section. Frozen food."
Old Sep 7, 18, 4:46 pm

Programs: DL Silver, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's Circle, Global Entry (Former AA Plt/Gold)
Originally Posted by Blind and Green View Post
I find shopping at Costco Online through Google Express to be the best of all worlds. You get Costco quality goods (Kirkland Signature) at almost Costco prices (better with the frequent 20 - 25% off promotions), delivered to your door, all while using American Express.
I noticed that my Express profile asked for my Costco membership#. Are you saying that's optional? Just curious for my family, I have no plans on stopping my membership.
Old Sep 7, 18, 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by hockeystl View Post
The AmEx change got me to try Sams in my area last year....and (GASP!) I actually prefer Sams because....

1) The gas pump line is rarely more than one or two deep. Costco is consistently 5-10 cars deep and you better bring a book if you dare try to get Costco gas on a weekend.
Exact opposite in most markets now that Walmart shuttered so many Sams Club locations, but Costco didn't... but obviously YMMV.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: