Centurion Lounge DEN [Opened 1 February 2021]

Old Feb 12, 2020, 9:34 am

Thanks for the update! Good to hear there's at lease construction going on. The last few updates I had read seemed like nothing was happening for several months.
Old Feb 12, 2020, 10:07 am

Programs: WN A-List, Marriott Tit
BTW, this is down near C47 (I couldn't find that reported anywhere)
cuthroat likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2020, 10:59 am

Originally Posted by boulderlaw
BTW, this is down near C47 (I couldn't find that reported anywhere)
Good to know! I'm glad it's in Terminal C as I usually fly on Southwest but I don't think I've ever had a flight on that side of the Terminal. I assume since I primarily fly West all of those flights are out of the lower number gates and all the Eastward flights are out of the higher number gates. Luckily with the moving walkways it doesn't take that long to get to the other side.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 5:53 am

Liquor license applied for

Swung by the site on 12 Feb 2020 and the only visible sign off change from 4q19 was a posted sign notifying passersby that the Lounge had applied for its liquor license and that there was a public comment deadline date in Dec. Presume all went well with that especially with the link to Departures in post #99 above.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 4:51 pm

Programs: UA Silver, whatever the Amex plat gets me and somehow still IHG Diamond after 3 years of no nights
Yep, noted in post 93 too. The operator holds a lot of liquor licenses in the state (country... world...) so I'm sure it all went well. Their license still hasn't been issued though, at least not as of 1/31.

Unfortunately this is moving very slowly. Only real sign of progress recently has been the 2/12 mention of audible construction noise.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31958681-post93.html
Old May 7, 2020, 12:09 pm

Any update?

Anyone been to DEN to see if any progress has been made? Im assuming not due to COVID-19, but figured Id check.
Old May 8, 2020, 11:49 am

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
other construction is accelerated

I do not have any update but other construction at DIA is accelerated

https://www.bizjournals.com/denver/n...novations.html

https://www.coloradopolitics.com/den...7c9804853.html
Old May 11, 2020, 11:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
We hope to be on the road in late June again and the lounge would be great.
Old May 12, 2020, 11:59 am
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by Victor Miller
Anyone been to DEN to see if any progress has been made? Im assuming not due to COVID-19, but figured Id check.
Welcome to FlyerTalk.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 11:16 am

Programs: Delta PM, LATAM Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton, Hertz Gold, Silvercar, Sixt
Bump to ascertain from any local sources current status. As another poster noted a near term visit to DEN, my fam and I will be arriving in early August, would love to have the lounge available on the way back. In a recent column, Lucky only noted that 3 lounges to be opening in 2020 seem to be pushed out, with JFK the most laggard, and DEN opening "in the second half of the year." (Sidenote, I'd hate for this to be my second Centurion lounge unveiling running where I'm there a couple weeks before the soft opening!)
Old Jun 8, 2020, 12:13 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
I was there last night. The doors at the bottom of the escalators are still there, but the area at the top of the escalators looks much different. If you look at the picture in post 105, all of the area shown in the picture with the blue horizontal AMEX stripe now has floor-to-ceiling windows, those windows go all the way around behind where the picture shows. The lounge is all the way at the end of the C gates (after C-47 but before C-49), so a bit of a walk after you get off the train.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by HPN-HRL
I was there last night. The doors at the bottom of the escalators are still there, but the area at the top of the escalators looks much different. If you look at the picture in post 105, all of the area shown in the picture with the blue horizontal AMEX stripe now has floor-to-ceiling windows, those windows go all the way around behind where the picture shows. The lounge is all the way at the end of the C gates (after C-47 but before C-49), so a bit of a walk after you get off the train.
Thanks for the update, good to hear there has been progress.
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2020, 9:00 am

No drywall yet

Still a ways to go. Concourse C high numbered gates

cuthroat and milesforhire like this.
Old Jun 20, 2020, 8:14 am

Programs: UA 1K 24 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by HPN-HRL
The lounge is all the way at the end of the C gates (after C-47 but before C-49), so a bit of a walk after you get off the train.
If you think that's a long walk, wait til the extension on the East side of C is complete:

East C Concourse Construction on June 18 2020
Old Jun 20, 2020, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, CX Silver
As a DEN flyer, the location of this lounge dampens my enthusiasm a bit. I usually fly United and rarely arrive early enough to justify heading all the way to C47 only to double-back to the B concourse.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.