Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Lounge DEN [Opened 1 February 2021]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2021, 7:06 am

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
You'd better be careful, I hear these things are covid super spreaders given how Amex has gone to such lengths to keep us safe by keeping them closed for over the past year
I believe the little “The Centurion® Lounge Commitment” cleaning signs kept me safe, fortunately.
Old Jul 26, 2021, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Back again this morning around 9am. Same menu as earlier in the month but the individual Egg Diavlo skillet servings have been replaced by a large serve yourself pan.

cuthroat likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2021, 4:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CoffeeTraveler
Thanks to the previous posters for the knowledge that showers were opening. Happy to report that as of 25-Jul-2021 the shower is open for business. Note that shower gel was empty during my visit so may be worth checking before the attendant leaves. No hair dryer present but hand dryer did the job in a pinch. Very clean and nice quality towels. Rain shower was a nice respite from 14 hours of travel.
"Shower not available" signs were present this morning in front of two doors but not third door (1st door on left). Are there three shower rooms?
Old Jul 26, 2021, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by SFO777
"Shower not available" signs were present this morning in front of two doors but not third door (1st door on left). Are there three shower rooms?
When I was there only the first door on the left was used. Wife and I separately showered and they cleaned between our sessions, so they may be soft starting with only one room in use to start. They did not offer us two rooms in parallel, only one room in serial. To be honest though, I didn't even know there were multiple rooms to be had.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 3:39 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Delta Gold, AA Platinum, United Silver
I was there today and they had a pretty good spread-

-Chicken marsala with wide egg noodles
-Rice medley
-Salad
-Bruschetta
-Fruit (berry) medley
-Cookies and brownies

Pretty busy, but they kept the food coming.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 8:17 am

Stopped by this morning after an early connecting flight which arrived at 6:30. Line started to form at 6:45, and was quite long by the time the lounge opened at 7:00, but probably took no more than 5 min to get in if you were at the back of the line. Only cold food available at opening, hot food started to come out around 7:20 or so. About 1/2 the tables were taken. Minimal to no lines to get food and drinks. Self serve buffet as other folks have described. Pleasant experience overall.
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2021, 1:55 am

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by soonerdoc
Stopped by this morning after an early connecting flight which arrived at 6:30. Line started to form at 6:45, and was quite long by the time the lounge opened at 7:00, but probably took no more than 5 min to get in if you were at the back of the line. Only cold food available at opening, hot food started to come out around 7:20 or so. About 1/2 the tables were taken. Minimal to no lines to get food and drinks. Self serve buffet as other folks have described. Pleasant experience overall.

Fruit, Greens, Bruschetta, Chicken Marsala w/noodles
Old Jul 31, 2021, 11:38 am
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Visited on Friday 7/30 between 4:30-5:30. Impressed with management and staff who were doing an amazing job keeping everything flowing — and pretty amazing food as always. Gave my compliments to the manager given how stressful it must be when things get crowded.
Old Jul 31, 2021, 2:44 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by ymx
Visited on Friday 7/30 between 4:30-5:30. Impressed with management and staff who were doing an amazing job keeping everything flowing — and pretty amazing food as always. Gave my compliments to the manager given how stressful it must be when things get crowded.
I think the guys from SFO should go there for training
SFO 1K, kirkwoodj and truncated like this.
Old Aug 13, 2021, 7:10 am

Programs: Hostelworld.com Diamond Plated Platinum
/We visited for our first time on Sunday 8/8.

Great lounge, by far one of the best in the system, but what is with the wait. When we were leaving, they had a 45 minute wait and no less than 75% of the tables in the dining area were available.

We were told a 20 minute wait which turned into 35 minutes. Seems a bit excessive, and if you ask an employee, they just snap and say that "it is always like this"
Old Aug 13, 2021, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AJCU
Great lounge, by far one of the best in the system, but what is with the wait. When we were leaving, they had a 45 minute wait and no less than 75% of the tables in the dining area were available.
We were told a 20 minute wait which turned into 35 minutes. Seems a bit excessive, and if you ask an employee, they just snap and say that "it is always like this"
What time of day was this?
Old Aug 13, 2021, 7:40 am

Programs: Hostelworld.com Diamond Plated Platinum
We arrived at 2:45 PM and flight was departing at 5:30 PM. So right towards the beginning of peak rush hour returns for a Sunday, I will give you that.

Even then TSA Pre had 1 person in line, and at Denver I have waited 15 minutes for Pre Check before.
Old Aug 13, 2021, 8:41 am

Programs: Several
Originally Posted by AJCU

When I was in yesterday, they had one of the entire rows of couches/seating along the glass (the long one in-line with the terminal) blocked off. There was about 15 people in line to get in when I left at 10:30.

Maybe they’re running at reduced capacity due to staffing? I’m not sure what the Denver laws are currently for occupancy with COVID.
Old Aug 13, 2021, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by UVU Wolverine
I’m not sure what the Denver laws are currently for occupancy with COVID.
None. Restos are packed and I haven't seen anyone wear a mask here in weeks.
Old Aug 13, 2021, 9:17 am

I’ve only waited once - and that was around Easter when they still had to limit to 25-50% capacity and gave you an assigned table. Since then, I’ve been 3-4 during busier times (Fridays) without any wait, even in the evening when people would be flying out after work.

Nice that they are back to a full buffet, serve yourself with whatever portions you’d like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.