Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Plenti is finally being discontinued as of 7/10/18

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 11:10 am

Programs: MR, TYP, AA, B6, DL, WN, HH, MB, 2V
Anybody have Plenti points left? Where are you using them? Having trouble liquidating for GCs at Winn Dixie...
Old May 25, 2018, 12:08 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by aSiAnRiCk
... I have redeemed Plenti points for two engagement rings ...
... one in each country, huh?
Old May 27, 2018, 12:46 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Originally Posted by financialhippie
Anybody have Plenti points left? Where are you using them? Having trouble liquidating for GCs at Winn Dixie...
I have just a little over 2500 points left. Should be good for one fill up at Mobil or Exxon gas station.

I had over 50K points left. Was lucked out because I used most of those points at Macys prior to the deadline to use Plenti on Macy's products.
Later I realized I really don't need that particular item so when I went to return it, it prompts the salesperson to give me a gift card.
Though after escalating the issue to the store manager, I was able to get the refund in cash

Since I originally planned to use my Plenti points towards gas for the year, I'll go ahead and use the cash to buy bunch of Mobil gift cards at Office Depot using my Chase Ink Cash card (5x) instead
Old May 27, 2018, 12:48 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Originally Posted by kennycrudup
... one in each country, huh?
LOL

I bought two because I also want to wear a ring prior to the wedding
Old May 28, 2018, 10:38 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by financialhippie
I had my bottle of Woodford Reserve discounted by about $10 in my local Winn Dixie liquor store, and that was that with Plenti.
Old May 29, 2018, 12:01 pm

Plenti worked great for me at Rite Aid. Shame it failed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.