Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AMEX Platinum FHR promotion EVERY third night free?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2018, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

AMEX Platinum FHR promotion EVERY third night free?

Hello, I called AMEX inquiring about the thrid night free that some of the FHR hotels have. My question in particular asked if I booked 6 nights would I get only the the 3rd night free or every 3rd night free? They told me it was every 3rd night free so the 3rd and 6th night would be free. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this and if they indeed did receive the 3rd and 6th night free. Or even 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th...etc. Thanks!
Old Mar 10, 2018, 4:42 pm

Most of the properties yes. Already did it in a few different Ritz-Carltons. Some Mandarin Oriental properties limit it to just one night. So if the agent told you that the offer may be repeated during your stay, that should be correct. You can check it by starting an online FHR dummy booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.