Old Jan 16, 2018, 12:21 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge JFK T-4 [Open 9 October 2020]

Old Mar 19, 2019, 5:57 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by MikeNYC1
According to JFK Terminal 4's twitter representative, the JFK Centurion Lounge will be opening "in 2020" at this point.
Shocking... an airport project that isn't going to hit its originally announced completion date!

Regards
krazykanuck likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 10:16 pm

Originally Posted by scubadu
Shocking... an airport project that isn't going to hit its originally announced completion date!

Regards
Well they did "break ground" on the project today (3/20/19)
Old Mar 21, 2019, 2:16 pm
S.R

Programs: EK Platinum, AA EXP, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Some good pictures and details here: https://thepointsguy.com/news/americ...turion-lounge/
mia and krazykanuck like this.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 8:50 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by S.R
Some good pictures and details here: https://thepointsguy.com/news/americ...turion-lounge/
Answers my confusion about where they were going to find enough space given that this lounge is going to be extremely busy. Though even still I'm sure it won't be big enough ... it will never be big enough.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 8:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Looks great. 15,000 square feet is really good sized, though no doubt it will fill immediately.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bgriff
Though even still I'm sure it won't be big enough ... it will never be big enough.
Probably true. That being said a busy Centurion lounge is still better to me than a busy SkyClub or the sad Wingtips lounge that I found myself stuck in this week.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 11:50 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM
Is there any thought on what the opening hours might be when it opens?
Old Nov 1, 2019, 12:16 pm
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by narvik
Is there any thought on what the opening hours might be when it opens?
The schedules of the other Centurion Lounges is probably our best clue. Most seem to open around 5-5:30am. The closing hours vary and seem to be driven by the types of flight activities at the airports -- SFO, SEA, LAS, and MIA all stay open later (10-11pm) and also all have lots of redeye flights, so I'd guess maybe 10pm given the schedule of flights at JFK T4.
narvik likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Nice that they are finally putting a lounge in an airport in the terminal where Delta flies out of. I love the skyclub at JFK in warm weather though with the Skydeck but this will be a nice alternative, especially seeing the Delta Reserve Am Ex will get Delta flyers into Centurion lounges soon.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 8:09 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond *A Gold / Delta Gold
Is there a confirmed date? Or is it still just "first half" of 2020?
Old Nov 3, 2019, 5:27 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
There has not been a confirmed date for the opening of any of the lounges until a week or two prior. I think this is the nature of new construction because of the layers of approvals required at various stages.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 10:32 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
It's really a shame that American Express cardholders who fly American Airlines don't have anything to access at JFK anymore now the Bobby Vans isn't available to American Express Priority Pass Cardholders. It's really too bad there's not much connected at JFK behind security.
Old Dec 10, 2019, 4:38 pm

Programs: Brand loyalty is for suckers
Originally Posted by donotblink
It's really a shame that American Express cardholders who fly American Airlines don't have anything to access at JFK anymore now the Bobby Vans isn't available to American Express Priority Pass Cardholders. It's really too bad there's not much connected at JFK behind security.
Take a number. JetBlue flyers have diddly squat out of T5 now that Airspace closed. It wasn't great, but at least it was something.
Old Dec 10, 2019, 5:47 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by OhDoctor
Take a number. JetBlue flyers have diddly squat out of T5 now that Airspace closed. It wasn't great, but at least it was something.
Do JetBlue fliers have lounge options in very many places at all?

Regards
Old Dec 10, 2019, 6:10 pm

Programs: Brand loyalty is for suckers
Originally Posted by scubadu
Do JetBlue fliers have lounge options in very many places at all?

Regards
Well, if you're asking whether or not they have any lounges of their own, the answer is no. Airspace was a shared lounge.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.