Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Christmas/Holiday 2017 Centurion Lounge Gifts

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2017, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

Christmas/Holiday 2017 Centurion Lounge Gifts

Word on the street was that the SEA lounge was doing monogrammed Tile luggage tags today. I thought it might be helpful to have a central place to report when these were happening for the holidays, since it might make the difference for someone to head over on arrival if they know it's happening.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 12:06 pm

Just received a Bose SoundLink Micro bluetooth speak at the Centurion Lounge at DFW (with Centurion Card).
Old Dec 22, 2017, 8:00 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Nothing at IAH CL this morning
Old Dec 22, 2017, 2:41 pm

I was told this morning that SEA is already out of gifts. They did the monogramed luggage tags first then on monday they started giving out the birch box gift boxes.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 6:57 pm

Nothing at DFW tonight (I didn't ask if they were out or what the story was though).
Old Dec 23, 2017, 3:44 pm

Programs: AC 75K, HIlton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Radisson Rewards Gold
IAH

At Houston on Thursday and all we got was coloring books for kids

However the service was incredible so we didn't care
Old Dec 25, 2017, 12:12 pm

Programs: AMEX Business Centurion
I also got a Bose soundlink micro at SEA, and it sounds better and has more bass than my UE boom 2. Wasn’t expecting it but very much appreciated!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.