Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Concierge & Relationship Manager (USA)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2018, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum/JAL Saphire/Hilton Diamond/Marriott & Starwood Gold
Centurion Concierge & Relationship Manager (USA)

Regarding the American Express Centurion (personal) Card:

To whom does AmEx USA outsource the concierge service? I have two other high end cards which offer Aspire and Ten concierge services. I've been with AmEx a while and have used Les Concierge and Circles the most.

Who has an AmEx "Relationship Manager?" I have a personal concierge, personal travel agent and normal (though great) customer service.

Thanks for sharing your experience and perspective.

Cheers,
Michael
Old Aug 10, 2018, 3:06 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Previous discussion, 2015-16 here: Cent Relationship Manager

Last edited by mia; Aug 10, 2018 at 3:14 pm
Old Aug 10, 2018, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by michael.mac
Regarding the American Express Centurion (personal) Card:

To whom does AmEx USA outsource the concierge service? I have two other high end cards which offer Aspire and Ten concierge services. I've been with AmEx a while and have used Les Concierge and Circles the most.

Who has an AmEx "Relationship Manager?" I have a personal concierge, personal travel agent and normal (though great) customer service.

Thanks for sharing your experience and perspective.

Cheers,
Michael
I have a Business Platinum relationship manager but not one for Centurion that I know of.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 7:08 pm

I don't have the "relationship manager", but the assigned concierge is an AMEX employee as is the travel agent.
Old Aug 11, 2018, 2:42 pm

You get a RM when your spend is above a certain level. You can have an RM with any Amex card product including a green charge card.
Old Aug 11, 2018, 4:42 pm

Hmmm, it must not be a hard and fast rule, or the level is really, really high. I am spending, mainly through my business, well into seven figures per month.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum/JAL Saphire/Hilton Diamond/Marriott & Starwood Gold
Follow up

So it seems that my personal AmEx Centurion concierge service is provided by Aspire. My CTS travel counselor is AmEx. I don't have a Relationship Manager but am happy with the service I receive from Centurion customer service.

I've heard that AmEx is testing concierge services of actual AmEx employees.

This is what I've learned since my original post.

Cheers!
Old Aug 14, 2018, 9:23 am

Thanks for the information. I am very satisfied with the service I'm getting as well. The AMEX concierge employee is excellent. The only part of a "relationship manager", from what I understand that to entail, that would improve my current situation is if I could do customer service questions by e-mail. This would be much more efficient for me, as I prefer e-mail over phone for just about anything.
michael.mac likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.