Additional user bonus for AMEX business cards?

Old Apr 4, 2018, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Additional user bonus for AMEX business cards?

Have my first AMEX business card - Hilton - wondering if/when AMEX will offer bonus to add another user to the account.

Any insights?
Old Apr 5, 2018, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by diver858
Have my first AMEX business card - Hilton - wondering if/when AMEX will offer bonus to add another user to the account.

Any insights?
Are you sure you can? The concept with "aditional" business cards is eimployee cards, not additional random users. Business cards are intended for businesses, and family members are usually not part of the business, and thus from the bank's perspective, there's no "need" for "authorized users" in the personal card sense.

Meanwhile, I don't know if they ever offer bonuses for adding employee cards.

There are a number of differences between personal cards and business cards, and you shouldn't assume that everything that happens with one happens with the other.
Old Apr 5, 2018, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Are you sure you can? The concept with "aditional" business cards is eimployee cards, not additional random users. Business cards are intended for businesses, and family members are usually not part of the business, and thus from the bank's perspective, there's no "need" for "authorized users" in the personal card sense.

Meanwhile, I don't know if they ever offer bonuses for adding employee cards.

There are a number of differences between personal cards and business cards, and you shouldn't assume that everything that happens with one happens with the other.
There is indeed an option for employee cards, in both my bonus offers and dashboard tab, but no offers or promos to do so, sounds like that is not going to happen.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.