Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

2 Plat cards 1 personal 1 biz, airline fee credit question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2017, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, AA PLT, HH Diamond

I have searched for this among the threads and not finding an answer easily on this. So decided to start a new post. Please move as appropriate.

I have 2 platinum cards, one personal and one business card. So they are two separate cards. My question is, and i cannot find an answer to this, when designating an airline for crediting the $200 fee back can i have two different airlines listed or must the airline be the same for both cards. Also, i guess as a follow-up if the same airline must be on both cards, do you get $400? The folks at Amex had no clue when I called to ask.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 3:15 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Each card can earn $200 ($400 total). You must choose an airline for each, and you may choose different airlines.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, AA PLT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mia
Each card can earn $200 ($400 total). You must choose an airline for each, and you may choose different airlines.
Awesome. Thanks, figured someone here would have the answer. Good to know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.