Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, $50k/yr cap. 20K TARGETED, 10K by referral.

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, $50k/yr cap. 20K TARGETED, 10K by referral.

Hide Wikipost
Old Aug 26, 18, 10:29 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: mia
Wiki Link
Please do not post referral offers or links in the thread or in this Wikipost. You may post offers (without links) in the dedicated REFERRAL THREAD.

TARGETED application link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/c...us/index1.html

This is a link to a targeted 20,000 point offer for Blue Business Plus. The landing page shows an expiration date of 12.31.2017, however if you click [Apply Now] and then Offer Terms you see that the offer is valid until 12.31.2018. You will be required to login to apply. If you are not targeted the system will display an error: This offer is no longer available..."

Original application link (expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44960

Second application link (Expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44961
Print Wikipost

Old Oct 29, 18, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by mia View Post
Perseverance pays. On the third attempt I have received a Contactless version of this card.
Does your exp and CID code change when you change to Contactless version?
Old Oct 29, 18, 1:30 pm
mia
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
Originally Posted by levilevi View Post
Does your exp and CID code change when you change to Contactless version?
Yes
Old Nov 3, 18, 11:32 am

Any recent data points about still getting the 20k MR? I don't even see a sign-up bonus for my AMEX account on the BBP...
Old Nov 3, 18, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
Any recent data points about still getting the 20k MR? I don't even see a sign-up bonus for my AMEX account on the BBP...
Just the other day, I looked at Credit Cards on the top left menu while logged into my account, and a BBP 20k signup offer ($5k spend requirement) was one of the three things it displayed (along with an HH Ascend->HH Aspire upgrade and a Gold->Plat upgrade). I have the older Blue for Business card (and have had other business cards from Amex in the past), in case it matters.
lax01 likes this.
Old Nov 7, 18, 6:05 pm

Has anyone else had issues with their referral link for this card? I have 5 Amex cards eligible for referrals at the moment, and the other 4 links work fine. Every time I try to follow the link to my referral for the BBP, though, I get an error that something went wrong. Doesn't matter which browser, private vs. not private session, etc.