Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.

Old May 25, 2017, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Please do not post referral offers or links in the thread or in this Wikipost. You may post offers (without links) in the dedicated REFERRAL THREAD.

TARGETED application link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/c...us/index1.html

This is a link to a targeted 20,000 point offer for Blue Business Plus. The landing page shows an expiration date of 12.31.2017, however if you click [Apply Now] and then Offer Terms you see that the offer is valid until 12.31.2018. You will be required to login to apply. If you are not targeted the system will display an error: This offer is no longer available..."

Original application link (expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44960

Second application link (Expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44961
Print Wikipost

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.

Old Apr 19, 2018, 8:32 am

Is so funny, based on my natural spending, I thought no way I'd hit 50k, so this would basically be a goto card all year.
Well, based on how I love this card, and taxes... its April.... and now I have to figure out what t odo when I hit 50k soon...
This isn't even first world problems... its something beyond that.
Old Apr 19, 2018, 9:26 am
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by levilevi
...no way I'd hit 50k...
Do you have any other cards that earn 2X points in specific categories, such as Everyday or Premier Rewards Gold? Are you married or in a similar relationship where your partner could open the same card, and order an employee card for you?
Old Apr 23, 2018, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Do you have any other cards that earn 2X points in specific categories, such as Everyday or Premier Rewards Gold? Are you married or in a similar relationship where your partner could open the same card, and order an employee card for you?
My wife has the card too... lregarding the additional employee card... does that have its own 50k limit separate from the primary? Just wondering where you were going with that.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 5:49 pm
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures
Original Poster

Originally Posted by levilevi
....employee card... does that have its own 50k limit separate from the primary? ....
No, it's $50,000 per account, not per physical card.
Old May 11, 2018, 10:08 am

Is this actually targeted, or public?

On my end it seems to be available to all
Old May 11, 2018, 10:10 am
mia
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Travelchurner
Is this actually targeted, or public?
The 20,000 point offer is targeted. If the link works, you are eligible.
Old May 11, 2018, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by mia
The 20,000 point offer is targeted. If the link works, you are eligible.
I think it is public. I tried incognito on multiple browsers and they all showed 20000 offer.
I used this link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/c...us/index1.html
Old May 11, 2018, 3:37 pm
mia
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Travelchurner
.... they all showed 20000 offer.
Understood, but click [APPLY] button and see if you are prompted to login.
Old May 26, 2018, 10:33 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Executive Platinum
Anyone tried to apply for a 2nd one under a different business and see if that earns 2X also?
Old May 27, 2018, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 141park
Anyone tried to apply for a 2nd one under a different business and see if that earns 2X also?
If you get the card, you get 2x. That's a feature of the card, not a signup bonus feature.

So they only question is whether someone can get 2 of these cards and get the full 50k/yr cap on each card.
Old Jul 26, 2018, 6:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
10k offer to 9/26/18. For $3k spend in the first 3 months.

https://creditcard.americanexpress.c...RoCj40QAvD_BwE

How does the application process compare to the Business Gold Rewards Amex? I heard that they want to see business income and so on?
Old Jul 26, 2018, 7:32 pm
mia
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wco81
....I heard that they want to see business income and so on?
Without a link we can only guess that you may be referring to this, which applies to all American Express business cards:

Amex (USA) adds new requirement for minimum $1,000 annual Business Revenue
Old Aug 3, 2018, 3:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Spouse received an "invitation" with a "reservation" number for 20k on this card. Is this the same as pre-approval? Credit is fine ~840 but got a DL biz card a few months back. Amex seems to be getting pickier about giving bonuses, so I thought I'd ask if any issues with this sequence. Has been a plat holder for about 6 years.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
Is this the same as pre-approval?
Mailers are typically marketing, not any indication of credit-worthiness.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 5:51 pm

Business plus bonus

guys - I have a Business gold currently up for annual fee. Can I apply for business plus, get its 10k bonus even though I've only held business gold for one year and then simply close the gold and transfer points to the plus

Thx

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.