Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.

Old May 25, 2017, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Please do not post referral offers or links in the thread or in this Wikipost. You may post offers (without links) in the dedicated REFERRAL THREAD.

TARGETED application link: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/c...us/index1.html

This is a link to a targeted 20,000 point offer for Blue Business Plus. The landing page shows an expiration date of 12.31.2017, however if you click [Apply Now] and then Offer Terms you see that the offer is valid until 12.31.2018. You will be required to login to apply. If you are not targeted the system will display an error: This offer is no longer available..."

Original application link (expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44960

Second application link (Expired): https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...card/151/44961
Print Wikipost

USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.

Old May 28, 2017, 1:28 pm

anyway to generate a referral link for this? i tried and no luck. guessing the card is too new?
Old May 28, 2017, 3:21 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by cruisingmickey
anyway to generate a referral link for this? i tried and no luck. guessing the card is too new?

Don't you have to have a card for awhile before you can give referrals?

How were you otherwise trying?
Old May 28, 2017, 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by mhdena
Don't you have to have a card for awhile before you can give referrals?

How were you otherwise trying?
I have the card. You can login with your username to the referral site. I just did it for the surpass that I just applied for and that worked to generate a referral link.
Old May 29, 2017, 11:41 am

I just got this card. It would not let me add to my existing Amex online account.

I had to create a seperate log in, and when I log in it doesn't seem to show me my pooled Amex MR points. Also, the Amex Offers are very limited online. Will there be automatic combining of MR or will I need to use the points separately? I was hoping to use the points for my 50 percent points back until October on my business plat.
Old May 29, 2017, 12:34 pm
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
In my experience new accounts show few Offers to start, but everything else sounds like technical malfunction unless they have made an unpublished decision to segregate these accounts to (for example) prevent combining 2X earnings with the Business Platinum $0.02/$0.015 pay-with-points redemption rates.

Originally Posted by lkar
Will there be automatic combining of MR ....
Only if the Membership Rewards account number is the same. Does the account show your registered airline transfer partners? I would wait until Wednesday or Thursday and ask for technical assistance.
Old May 29, 2017, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by mia
In my experience new accounts show few Offers to start, but everything else sounds like technical malfunction unless they have made an unpublished decision to segregate these accounts to (for example) prevent combining 2X earnings with the Business Platinum $0.02/$0.015 pay-with-points redemption rates.

Only if the Membership Rewards account number is the same. Does the account show your registered airline transfer partners? I would wait until Wednesday or Thursday and ask for technical assistance.
Ok, thanks. It actually doesn't show any MR info. I will wait until I receive the card and then see if I can tell what's what.
Old May 29, 2017, 1:08 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
I was approved for this card this morning. I was able to link it to my existing AMEX account (3 personal cards) within a few minutes. Only 2 AMEX offers show. I'm surprised there were any since I don't have the card yet
Old May 29, 2017, 3:18 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by lkar
Ok, thanks. It actually doesn't show any MR info. I will wait until I receive the card and then see if I can tell what's what.
I had the same experience; I had to create a new login, but within a day or so it was automatically linked to my existing MR account.
Old May 29, 2017, 6:19 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by onthego15
I was approved for this card this morning. I was able to link it to my existing AMEX account (3 personal cards) within a few minutes. Only 2 AMEX offers show. I'm surprised there were any since I don't have the card yet
When you add a new card to an existing login with cards that already have offers added, those that are already added to the other cards are not available to you. (yet)

Remove the new card and set it up by itself, and you'll see all of the currently available offers. After you add what you want you can remove it and add it back to the other login for simplicity sake.
Old May 30, 2017, 6:15 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by mhdena
When you add a new card to an existing login with cards that already have offers added, those that are already added to the other cards are not available to you. (yet)

Remove the new card and set it up by itself, and you'll see all of the currently available offers. After you add what you want you can remove it and add it back to the other login for simplicity sake.
Thanks for the helpful tip^
Old May 30, 2017, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by dw
I had the same experience; I had to create a new login, but within a day or so it was automatically linked to my existing MR account.
Yup, same. I now see my MR balance. Thanks all!
Old May 30, 2017, 10:44 am
mia
Original Poster

Physical card delivered. Activated online. Added to existing profile. Verified link to existing MR account. 85 Offers displayed, including one that I intend to use.
Old May 30, 2017, 1:51 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by dw
As a follow-up, as it seems many people have reported the inability to link the card to existing online logins upon approval, I received the physical card today and didn't have any issue now linking it to my existing login, after first removing the card from the new login I created last week.
Old May 31, 2017, 10:56 am
mia
Original Poster

Requested contactless version. Confirmed that it is available, but told must wait ten days to request replacement for a new card.
Old May 31, 2017, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by dw
As a follow-up, as it seems many people have reported the inability to link the card to existing online logins upon approval, I received the physical card today and didn't have any issue now linking it to my existing login, after first removing the card from the new login I created last week.
How do you do the unlinking? Sorry, I'm bad with this stuff.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.