Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Are there any co-branded cards with Centurion Lounge access?

Old Feb 22, 2017, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

I'm wondering what (if?) are all the co-branded Amex cards (personal, not biz) that include access to the Centurion lounges...

Obviously I know of the Amex Plat one, but a lot of it's perks overlap with the CSR and I'm wondering if there are any hotel specific cards or other types which have the centurion lounge perk and maybe some other perks that extend past the general airfare credit/TSA refund, rental car memberships, etc...
Old Feb 22, 2017, 4:59 pm
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
The co-branded Platinum cards issued for Mercedes, Morgan Stanley, Charles Schwab and Goldman Sachs include Centurion Lounge access. There is a thread discussing each card. They all have the same benefits as personal Platinum, with a few partner-specific additions.

The most distinct card is Business Platinum.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 9:39 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by acarney
I'm wondering what are all the co-branded Amex cards that include access to the Centurion lounges...
Any non Platinum Amex has access for $50 per person per visit.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.