Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 17, 2017, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Location is in A-West:

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge PHL (opened 31 Oct 2017)

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2021, 11:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
That’s a bummer about the pre-check in terminal A. I’ve always been a big fan as I’ve never waited it in the morning, once your out short walk to the Centurion Lounge
TSA keeps doing weird things at PHL --- it may be different next week! The C checkpoint -- which is only precheck for the moment -- was fast. It's just not very convenient to the Centurion Lounge.
Old Jun 11, 2021, 8:03 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Stopped by today for my first time having lunch at this lounge and found it okay. The albóndigas, rice and, brócoli were good while the rest was ok. The cocktails don’t disappoint. No wait to get in and the lounge wasn’t too crowed on the inside.

Old Jul 14, 2021, 11:05 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, AA Gold, National Executive
Tuesday July 13th

Stopped by yesterday at about 1:00 PM. The lounge wasn't too crowded (no wait to get in), and the food was tasty. I had the Tomato Za'taar soup, harissa chicken thigh and persian rice (and chocolate chip cookies of course). Overall very nice.
Old Jul 15, 2021, 1:26 pm

How far is the PHL Centurion Lounge from United's terminal D? I'll be there next month, but not sure it's worth the walk to get there if it's too far. Thanks!
Old Jul 15, 2021, 1:35 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, AA Gold, National Executive
From Terminal D, I'd say it was 10 minutes at a reasonably brisk pace, and you'll have moving sidewalks available for about half of it.
Flying Machine and Napagoer like this.
Old Jul 15, 2021, 1:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Napagoer
How far is the PHL Centurion Lounge from United's terminal D? I'll be there next month, but not sure it's worth the walk to get there if it's too far. Thanks!
I made it to Terminal E in 12 minutes at a decently brisk walking pace.
Flying Machine and Napagoer like this.
Old Jul 15, 2021, 2:03 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
I agree with the time frames of the two above posts, it’s not that far.
Napagoer likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2021, 2:39 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
While researching something else I discovered:

Originally Posted by New York Times, May 1992
As the airport clubs became profit centers, it was predictable that companies other than airlines would try them. American Express opened a club at Philadelphia International Airport in 1990, but the club was closed this year for lack of business, according to the company.
lowfareair and chrisny2 like this.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 12:12 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Stopped in last Friday at 6 PM. Announced a 20 minute wait so I sat around the area by the elevators (do note it is not set up well for waits) but after five minutes was allowed in

Three craft beers on tap which is great

The chicken, rice and carrots were actually all excellent. I was very happy with my dinner here.

As an observation I would say mask enforcement is as strict as I've seen at any CL. They made announcements threatening arrests, removal, fines etc. and agents came around to tell people even if they had food and drink in front of them to put their masks on.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 4:20 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
In case anyone is stopping by for breakfast here is the current offering as of 10/2/21. Some things to note
- current hours are 530-2100
- hot food doesn’t come out until 630

Bon Apetit!

lukulius likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 4:36 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
In case anyone is stopping by for breakfast here is the current offering as of 10/2/21. Some things to note
- current hours are 530-2100
- hot food doesn’t come out until 630

Bon Apetit!

https://youtu.be/e4IqdxS2X38
no alcohol, and I thought you were a frequent flyer😀
Old Oct 3, 2021, 4:33 pm

Was too early for me 😅
Old Oct 3, 2021, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Was too early for me 😅
I’ll be there in a couple weeks I’ll make up for both of us
Old Oct 4, 2021, 4:33 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Don't forget that until 10:30 AM the CL serves very limited drinks. Typically just Mimosas. Anything else you have to wait until the full bar opens.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by CMK10
Don't forget that until 10:30 AM the CL serves very limited drinks. Typically just Mimosas. Anything else you have to wait until the full bar opens.
thanks for the pro tip, I’m well aware. It’s typically a Mimosa hold the orange juice for me in the mornings

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.