Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Quickest way of getting 60k MR points (USA, without applying for a Platinum Card)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Quickest way of getting 60k MR points (USA, without applying for a Platinum Card)?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2016, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Hi All,

I've just recently found out about the great redemption rate with using ANA to go North America to Africa RT with only 104k miles. I have about 40k MR points right now and was wondering what the best way of obtaining another 60k would be (holy to pickup multiple cards). However, I'd like to avoid the Platinum cards $400 fee as I won't benefit from the added perks (not flying often this year, etc).

Any suggestions?
Old Jun 18, 2016, 1:37 pm

Maybe the AMEX PRG it has a 50000 bonus right now...not quite 60k and it has the fee waived this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.