Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Platinum (UK) & Priority Pass delivery

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2018, 2:07 pm

Amex Plat & Priority Pass (UK)

Hi folks,

A quick question.

Once i've received the AMEX platinum card in the mail is it pretty much essentially set up to use Priority Pass straight away? I know a physical Priority Pass card will take time to come through the post but once I have the physical AMEX card can I pretty much download a 'mobile' Priority Pass card straight away and get using it or is there a lengthy application and synch process that takes time?

Many Thanks, BH
Old Jan 24, 2018, 10:07 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by bananahead
Hi folks,

A quick question.

Once i've received the AMEX platinum card in the mail is it pretty much essentially set up to use Priority Pass straight away? I know a physical Priority Pass card will take time to come through the post but once I have the physical AMEX card can I pretty much download a 'mobile' Priority Pass card straight away and get using it or is there a lengthy application and synch process that takes time?

Many Thanks, BH
Most people (going by HFP comments) seem to get the PP card before the Amex itself. That's what happened with me also.
bananahead likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 9:31 am

Day 1 - card accepted on website, email 5 mins after to confirm
Day 3- Priority Pass physical card and Amex pack arrive in post.

Pretty efficient I would say.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.