Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex premium insurance and New Hampshire?

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2016, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plat
Amex premium insurance and New Hampshire?

Over the years I have paid for the Premium Car Rental Insurance ($24.95/rental), and the Travel Medical insurance ($13/month) that Amex offers. Recently, I've gotten letters saying:

Both times when I called, they blamed it on NH regulations. Does anyone have any additional info on this?
      Old May 22, 2016, 3:25 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Hyatt GP Diamond, HHonors Diamond,
      As far as I can see, the premium car rental coverage is still available per their website, and I just had it applied twice last month (although in Colorado and Utah, not New Hampshire).

The travel insurance hasn't been available for a few years I believe.
      Old May 24, 2016, 1:37 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Delta Gold, Alaska Air MVP Gold
      Originally Posted by tacostuff
      Over the years I have paid for the Premium Car Rental Insurance ($24.95/rental), and the Travel Medical insurance ($13/month) that Amex offers. Recently, I've gotten letters saying:

Both times when I called, they blamed it on NH regulations. Does anyone have any additional info on this?
          We are grandfathered in for the travel insurance and have not gotten any notifications that the coverages are decreasing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.