Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Unable to transfer Membership Reward points to AU's Singapore Krisflyer account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to transfer Membership Reward points to AU's Singapore Krisflyer account?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2016, 7:00 pm
Original Poster

Hi all, I have a problem. I tried to transfer my PR points to my AU's Krisflyer account, but it was rejected by Singapore Airlines. I called them (probably stupid move looking back) and they said that they can only transfer the points of the main accountholder i.e. me not my AU. I never heard of this and has successfully done this as recently as a couple of months ago. Any thoughts?
Old Apr 14, 2016, 7:59 pm

xfer to your SQ acct and book flight for your AU
Old Apr 15, 2016, 4:43 pm

Programs: UA, VX, QF, EY, VA
Your AU can transfer from their MR account that's linked to yours to their KrisFlyer account (same pool of points). You can't transfer from your MR to your AU's KrisFlyer as names must match.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.