View Poll Results: Is it useful to maintain list of domestic USA Priority Pass lounges in the Wikipost?
Yes, the list is useful in its present form.
20.69%
Yes, but only if the list included a link to the details of each lounge.
20.69%
No.
58.62%
Other, please reply to thread with specifics.
0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 18, 2016, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: m907
This thread is a continuation of: US Centurion and Platinum Members receive Priority Pass Select [2011 - 2015]

The Priority Pass mobile Apps and website are useful for navigating the complicated hours, times and locations of these lounges.

There are Priority Pass lounges at these USA airports. (Centurion Lounges are also listed for convenience, but do not accept Priority Pass):
  • Anchorage
  • AtlantaThe Club at ATL - Concourse F, Airside, Upper Level. 06:00-21:30 Daily (Accessible from any gate via Plane Train)
  • Baltimore: Chesapeake Club Lounge, International Terminal E. Hours Vary, Check PP App. (International Departures Only, Domestic See Below for Airspace)
  • Boston (2)
  • Chicago (ORD)(2): Terminal 5 Only - Air France VIP Lounge. 09:00-20:00 Daily.
  • Cincinnati (CVG)
  • Cleveland (CLE): The Club CLE (opening September in Concourse B)
  • Colorado Springs
  • Dallas (DFW): Accessible from Any Terminal via SkyLinkThe Club at DFW - Terminal D. Hours: 07:30-19:30 Daily
    AMEX Centurion Lounge Also Available at Concourse D. (See Below)
  • Honolulu (2)
  • Houston (2)Terminal D: KLM Crown Lounge. Hours: 06:00 - 22:00 daily. Near gate D8.
    Terminal D: Air France Lounge. Hours: 12:00 - 20:00 daily. Near gate D12.
  • Las Vegas (2):Terminal 1: The Club at LAS. Hours: 06:00-02:00 Daily.
    Terminal 3: The Club at LAS. Hours: 08:00-00:00 Daily. Across from Gate E2
    AMEX Centurion Lounge Also Available at Concourse D.
  • Los Angeles (5):Terminal 2: Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge. Hours: 05:00-10:00 & 13:00-23:00 daily
    Terminal 2: Air France Business Class Lounge. Hours: 10:00-19:00 Monday, 10:00-20:30 Tuesday & Wednesday. 10:00-23:00 Thursday-Saturday. 10:00-22:00 Sunday.
    Terminal 3: The Virgin America Loft. Hours: 06:00-23:30 Daily.
    Terminal 6: Alaska Airlines Board Room. Hours: 05:00-22:00 Daily.
    Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT): KAL Lounge (Airside) - Hours: 08:00-00:00, Monday, Wednesday & Friday. 08:00-16:00, 19:00-00:00 Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday. (Closed for cleaning besides those hours). Have a pour your own bar, finger sandwiches and other light snacks.
  • Miami (3):Concourse D: Centurion Lounge (see below)
    Concourse F: Club America
    Concourse J: Avianca VIP Lounge
    Concourse J: VIP Lounge Miami
  • Minneapolis/St.Paul
  • Newark
  • New York JFK (2):Terminal 1: KAL Business Lounge. Hours: 14:30-20:30 Daily.
    Terminal 1: Air France - KLM Lounge. Opening Hours: 06:00 - 02:00 Daily.
    Terminal 4: Wingtips Lounge. 24 Hr Access Daily.
    See below for Terminal 5 Airspace Lounge
  • New York LGA:Central Terminal - Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge:Landside, Before Security, Concourse A, Level 3. Hours: 05:15-20:30 Daily.
    See below for AMEX Centurion Lounge
  • Orlando (MCO)The Club at MCO - Near gate 91. 06:00-21:00 Daily (Accessible from gates 70-129)
  • Phoenix: Terminal 4, The Club at PHX. Hours: 08:00 - 15:30 daily (30 Mar - 24 Oct). 08:00 - 17:30 daily (25 Oct - 29 Mar).
  • Pittsburgh (PIT) - The Club PIT - Concourse C, near the central Air Mall.
  • Portland
  • Sanford
  • San Francisco (International Terminal, flights departing from Concourse A only)
  • San Jose (SJC)The Club at SJC - Near gate A15. 05:00-22:00 Daily (Accessible from all gates post security in both terminals A and B)
  • Seattle (4):Concourse A: The Club
    Concourse B: Centurion Studio
    Concourse D: Alaska Airlines Board Room - Near D1
    South Satellite: The Club
    North Satellite: Alaska Airlines Board Room - Between N1 & N2
  • Washington IAD:Concourse A: Air France - KLM Lounge. HOURS: 7:00 - 22:00 daily, but may shutdown after AF departure. Opposite Gate A22. Showers may not be available until 8:00; New Restriction July 2017: As per the Priority Pass Website, Cardholders will not be admitted into the lounge between 14:30 - 22:00 . (Check the Priority Pass website, as AF in the past has been less restrictive in the off-season). Sky Team Elite Plus on an international itinerary have access to the lounge whether flying AF or other Sky Team carrier. AF will sometimes admit Delta Sky Club members during their restricted time if they have space.
    Concourse B: Turkish Airlines Lounge near Gate 43; Hours: 6:00-23:00 daily
    Concourse B: British Airways Galleries Lounge. STRICT HOURS: 07:00-14:00 Daily. Take train to Concourse B and go up to Concourse Level. (Outside of these hours, OneWorld Sapphire and Emerald members may have access depending on OneWorld Airline and Itinerary.)

With AF and BA restrictions, it appears that Turkish Airlines is the IAD lounge for travelers needing afternoon or evening access with a Priority Pass.

AMEX Platinum Cardholders Can Also Access: (See This Thread for More info)
The AMEX Centurion Lounge:
Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW)
Denver (DEN) - Terminal C
Hong Kong (HKG)
Houston-Bush (IAH) - Terminal 4
Las Vegas (LAS)
Miami (MIA)
New York LaGuardia (LGA) - Main Terminal
Philadelphia (PHL)
San Francisco (SFO) - Terminal 3
Seattle (SEA)

Airspace Lounges:
New York (JFK) - Terminal 5.
Cleveland (CLE) - Post security, Main Terminal just before the B Concourses
Baltimore (BWI) - Concourse D, post-security, near gate D10. Also accessible to other concourses by presenting a same-day BWI boarding pass to Concourse D security.
San Diego (SAN) - Terminal 2, post-security, between the Terminal 2 East security checkpoint and bridge to Terminal 2 West (between gates 23 and 33)

Escape Lounges:
Cincinnati (CVG) - Gate 1
Hartford (BDL) - Located across from Gate 1
Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) - T1, Mezzanine Level of Mall Area above Concourse E
Oakland (OAK) - T1, across from Gate 9, between Gates 8 and 8A
Providence (PVD) - near gate 18
Reno/Tahoe (RNO) - Opening 12/15/17 at the entrance of the concourse just up the escalators from the TSA.

Print Wikipost

Amex Centurion and Platinum Priority Pass benefit

Old Feb 2, 2018, 5:36 pm

Programs: Coffee Shop Buy 10 Get 1 Free
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Yes, though with your Platinum card you also have access to the Escape Lounge for you and 2 guests. I haven't been to either the Escape or the PGA bar, so unfortunately don't have a recommendation for you. I usually just stick to the SkyClub as I'm rather fond of the C Concourse lounge. Still feels homey and like it did in the NW days.
Thanks for the response. Last time I went to Escape it was the most embarrassing excuse for a lounge I have ever seen- extremely dirty, dishes all over the place, no food out, etc., so figured we'd give PGA one a try. At least looks like they have a few decent taps. Might walk by the SC in C just to see if it is busy or not, that is my favorite at MSP. Thanks!
Old Feb 2, 2018, 6:13 pm

The Escape Lounge has since left priority pass-I assume you visited when they were still accepting priority pass?
Old Feb 2, 2018, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by steveman518
The Escape Lounge has since left priority pass-I assume you visited when they were still accepting priority pass?
They have left Priority Pass, and now partner exclusively with Amex for access. This changed mid-2017. http://www.escapelounges.com/us-esca...rican-express/
Diplomatico likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 7:13 pm

Programs: Coffee Shop Buy 10 Get 1 Free
Originally Posted by steveman518
Yeah, think it was about this time last year. I mean, it was embarrassing. I understand it operates similar to Airspace now, where PP is no longer accepted but Plat is so not if that helped at all
Old Feb 12, 2018, 12:35 am
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
Originally Posted by DG206
Thanks for the response. Last time I went to Escape it was the most embarrassing excuse for a lounge I have ever seen- extremely dirty, dishes all over the place, no food out, etc., so figured we'd give PGA one a try. At least looks like they have a few decent taps. Might walk by the SC in C just to see if it is busy or not, that is my favorite at MSP. Thanks!
Ike’s provides food (a somewhat limited menu) and alcoholic drinks to the PGA lounge. You may also use your credits for golf experiences. The food and beverage service can be a bit slow when they are busy as the servers have to go over to Ike’s. Please remember that the credit cannot be used for tips so bring a bit of cash.

That being said I still love Delta C concourse for its serve yourself bar.

RIP NWA!

Last edited by In2ishn; Feb 12, 2018 at 12:36 am Reason: Typo
Old Feb 22, 2018, 6:59 am

Programs: SPG, HH, IHG, BA, DL
Question PP lounge question - Additional cardholder eligible ?

Recently upgraded from Amex gold to platinum - primary card holder received 1 Priority Pass in the mail but not for authorized additional user.
Additional AU cardholder is paying $175 for the plat card -
Does the AU get a PP card ?
Old Feb 22, 2018, 7:23 am
formerly BackSlash3

Programs: AC P25, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond AMB
I’m assuming you’re talking about the US card.

Yes but you have to phone in and request the pp enrolment for the AU specifically. when I did it you couldn’t register AUs for PP online.

Also keep in mind that now that you have 1 AU you’re entitled to 2 more with no additional fee.
4sallypat likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 7:49 am

Programs: SPG, HH, IHG, BA, DL
Originally Posted by BackSlash3

Yes but you have to phone in and request the pp enrolment for the AU specifically. when I did it you couldn’t register AUs for PP online.

Also keep in mind that now that you have 1 AU you’re entitled to 2 more with no additional fee.
Yes, it's a US plat card.
Thank you for letting me know to call in for the Authorized User - because I was looking for an online registration like I did with the primary account...
And yes, the $175 gives us 2 more AU at no extra cost - but VERY SCARY to hand Plat cards to my kids (college aged)......
Old Feb 22, 2018, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by 4sallypat
Yes, it's a US plat card.
Thank you for letting me know to call in for the Authorized User - because I was looking for an online registration like I did with the primary account...
And yes, the $175 gives us 2 more AU at no extra cost - but VERY SCARY to hand Plat cards to my kids (college aged)......

No one said you had to hand them the cards. I have cards in my kids names, but they dont get them. Used them to get them enrolled in TSA Pre-check, and when we go to the Cent Lounge.
4sallypat likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by daw4888
No one said you had to hand them the cards. I have cards in my kids names, but they dont get them. Used them to get them enrolled in TSA Pre-check, and when we go to the Cent Lounge.
I make my kids carry theirs for the roadside assistance piece of mind. On the other hand, Mrs PointsYak leaves hers at home because it's "too heavy", which of course will lead to it being my fault when she has a flat or locks her keys in the car.
4sallypat likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 9:35 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by pallhedge
...Mrs PointsYak leaves hers at home because it's "too heavy", which of course will lead to it being my fault when she has a flat or locks her keys in the car.
Solution: order free plastic Gold card on Platinum account.
pallhedge and Gasolin like this.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 11:59 am

Programs: OZ Diamond *A Gold / Delta Gold
Originally Posted by BackSlash3

Really? My wife could connect to her account online and enroll for Priority Pass and the card came in after a couple of days. She definitely didn't call.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 2:37 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Gasolin
Really? ...
Yes, that's what it says:

To enroll Additonal Platinum Card Members on your account, please call the number on the back of your Card.‡
https://online.americanexpress.com/u...ct=true#enroll
Old Feb 24, 2018, 3:14 am

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by 4sallypat
but VERY SCARY to hand Plat cards to my kids (college aged)......
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but can't the AU cards charging privileges be limited or capped?
Old Feb 24, 2018, 10:04 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond *A Gold / Delta Gold
Originally Posted by mia
Yes, I recall that now. However, my wife didn't call for her PP.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.