Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2018, 11:55 am

Data point: I got the AT&T Wireless for Business, spend $150 or more and get $50 back offer on my SPG Business card. My autopay for my personal (non-business) AT&T Wireless bill was tied to my SPG Business card. It triggered the credit.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 9:59 am

Programs: Ink/Sapphire/Freedom/SPG
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Noticed today I had the AT&T Business offer on my SPG Biz for Spend $200+, Get $200. While I don't have AT&T service, my Mom does, so we're going to pay her phone and ipad data bill with my card and see if that triggers the credit and split the difference if it does. I presume this showed up because I don't charge any phone/internet bills to my Amex cards.
I received 200/200$ on my AU card & 50off150$ on another card ( all biz cards) AT&T bills triggered for all & credited.
Stgermainparis likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 1:15 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat, Club Carlson Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Anyone have AT&T Uverse bill and received credit? The last offer did not trigger credit for me.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rocky_nnc
I received 200/200$ on my AU card & 50off150$ on another card ( all biz cards) AT&T bills triggered for all & credited.
What type(s) of your AT&T bills?
Old Sep 27, 2018, 12:25 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Costco Executive Member, Safeway Club Card
Data Point:

Have two different AMEX cards attached to a single User ID. Used the multiple browser window approach and certain offers yielded the following message when trying to add them to both cards:
"Sorry about that! The offer you selected has already been added to one of your Cards."

The interesting thing is that it is only happening on certain offers not all of them.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 12:29 pm

Programs: Ink/Sapphire/Freedom/SPG
Originally Posted by Happy
What type(s) of your AT&T bills?
ATT Cellphone bills.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by Enigma368
Quick question, I have $100 off $500 Intercontinental spend. Is it confirmed that the $500 spend has to be one transaction and e.g. cannot be obtained by spending $500 total over two different stays?

Thanks
I have a similar Marriott offer (spend $300 and get $60 back), and I read on a blog post that it doesn't need to be done in a single transaction. I haven't tried it yet, though, so I can't say for certain.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 7:33 pm

Has anyone had experience pre-purchasing food or incidentals for an upcoming hotel stay? I received an Amex Offer to get $100 back after spending $500 at certain Ritz Carlton hotels by Dec 24. However, I will be staying at one of the qualifying hotels starting on Dec 28, so I'll miss the deadline. I asked my Ambassador if I can pre-pay for breakfast but he said the hotel said they can't do that. I'm sure I'll spend at least $500 there on food and incidentals, so I really want this rebate. I should mention that this is an award stay. Can anyone please offer suggestions? Thanks! 😊
Old Sep 27, 2018, 7:41 pm

could try a dummy future booking that requires an advance deposit but is flexible for cancellation.
during your real stay, ask to cancel dummy res and transfer deposit to current folio.
smgainey likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 8:39 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
I've got the Caesar's offer for 5k MR for $250 spend. I went to caesars.com and started the process of a rez. Two questions: 1) the website hops over to totalrewards.com for booking (no way around it as far as I can tell). If the deposit is billed to totalrewards, then it won't trigger credit. Any experience/advice out there? 2) Assuming I am ultimately successfully and get the credit, what happens if my trip gets canceled (possible) and the deposit is credited (trip isn't till February).
Old Sep 27, 2018, 11:44 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
I've got the Caesar's offer for 5k MR for $250 spend. I went to caesars.com and started the process of a rez. Two questions: 1) the website hops over to totalrewards.com for booking (no way around it as far as I can tell). If the deposit is billed to totalrewards, then it won't trigger credit. Any experience/advice out there? 2) Assuming I am ultimately successfully and get the credit, what happens if my trip gets canceled (possible) and the deposit is credited (trip isn't till February).
I don't have experience with the specific offer, but I think you should be fine. Even when booked via totalrewards.com, IME residual room charges etc. have always posted as the actual property I was staying out.

Assuming the wording of your offer matches one I found on Google, there is a list of valid properties (all in LV), and although it says "book at caesars.com" I'm pretty sure that should be interpreted to mean merely that you can go to caesars.com to get started, not that the purchase must be consummated on a page with that domain name.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 6:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by smgainey
Has anyone had experience pre-purchasing food or incidentals for an upcoming hotel stay? I received an Amex Offer to get $100 back after spending $500 at certain Ritz Carlton hotels ... Can anyone please offer suggestions? Thanks! 😊
If you can get to a Ritz hotel between now and then, you can buy a Ritz/Marriott gift card at the front desk and then use the GC at check out towards your bill.
smgainey likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

has anyone successfully bought gift card (without a room) when it says it has to be a folio charge ?

some clearly state multiple stays, others not so clear, seems to vary
smgainey likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 2:25 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
On my SPG card: $15 off $75 spend in one or more transactions with Lyft
Old Sep 28, 2018, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
has anyone successfully bought gift card (without a room) when it says it has to be a folio charge ?

some clearly state multiple stays, others not so clear, seems to vary
Ritz Spa sells gift cards at LA Live, and the charge did trigger an AMEX Offer when last purchased a few years ago, where the offer was for Ritz folio charges.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.