Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2018, 1:41 am

Purchased four $50 hilton gift cards, one at a time, on 1/29 using Hilton Surpass (whatever it's called now) and got $40 credit on 2/3. No email confirmation so was a little worried.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 11:51 pm

so the RPG site https://buyhiltongiftcards.com/ is the wrong one and wont trigger the offer?
Old Feb 7, 2018, 7:20 am

Originally Posted by evor1
so the RPG site https://buyhiltongiftcards.com/ is the wrong one and wont trigger the offer?
This worked for me - 4X $50 - got $40 back within 3 days
Old Feb 7, 2018, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by mathprof
Purchased four $50 hilton gift cards, one at a time, on 1/29 using Hilton Surpass (whatever it's called now) and got $40 credit on 2/3. No email confirmation so was a little worried.
Same for me. I bought 4 cards, 1 at a time on different days and did not get a notification from AMEX. The $10 credits came trickling in.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 10:48 am
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Thanks for this. Glad to hear there are no issues with doing all 4 transactions on the same day.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 7:44 pm

i was able to purchase 6 before it blocked me and said i need to call in. hopefully tomorrow i can finish my orders without actually having to call. i did receive the email confirmations for the offer too
Old Feb 9, 2018, 9:21 pm

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
$25 off $75 NBA store up to 3x - have to check and compare prices on some shoes but could be good
Old Feb 10, 2018, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by bchips
Received an offer for a $100 statement credit after using my platinum Schwan card to make a purchase. I know these seem to be targeted to those with annual fees about to post (including mine). Any data points on how quickly the $100 bonus credited after making a purchase? TIA
Got one of these offers yesterday on my Schwab card. My annual renewal is in March. Says it takes 6 to 8 weeks to post. Wonder if they are trying to head off calls for retention by making this offer. I took the bait and will call for retention anyway.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 10:22 am

I ordered 4 of the Hilton gift cards and got the bonus. Got an email saying the were mailed on 2/1 but haven't received them yet. First class mail even to Hawaii shouldn't take more than 9 calendar days so I'm kind of concerned. Also, intended to use them for a stay next weekend. Could anyone who received theirs via first class report on the time in transit?
Old Feb 11, 2018, 10:45 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Not directly responsive, but a check mailed from California on 25 January was not delivered to our office in Florida until 8 February, a full two weeks.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 12:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mia
Not directly responsive, but a check mailed from California on 25 January was not delivered to our office in Florida until 8 February, a full two weeks.
I am not surprised given your location.

My local post office master claimed she personally had missing mails / delayed mails directly traced to the post office handling facilities in Miami.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 12:42 pm

I ordered 4 of the Hilton gift cards and got the bonus. Got an email saying the were mailed on 2/1 but haven't received them yet. First class mail even to Hawaii shouldn't take more than 9 calendar days so I'm kind of concerned. Also, intended to use them for a stay next weekend. Could anyone who received theirs via first class report on the time in transit?
This is interesting - I also received a shipping confirm on 2/1/18 from RPG Shipping. RPG Global after ordering 4, and I live in DC Metro area - and nothing yet.
Looking at confirms - notice came 5:42 PM eastern, on a Thursday. So lets say they generated labels then. It's likely they didn't mail until Friday, and let's just say they didn't hit mail pickup/cut off times, so didn't actually hit mail stream until Monday 2/5... even with that generous allowance for "handling" - and mia's example - if not delivered by Mon/Tues this week (12th/13th) I'll inquire.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 12:55 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Targeted - Extra MR on Dell purchases. If you have any PCs in mind, that's not bad since you also get the extended warranty from most if not all Amex cards
Old Feb 12, 2018, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by Happy
Has anybody seen the $100 statement credit on $500+ booking with cruiselines?

In 2017 said offer has shown up twice, once in the first quarter and once in the last quarter. I looked back my records, for the Spring offer the credit was posted on 2/11/17. I knew when I used the offer it was already there for a while, may be a couple weeks. So far this year I have not seen same offer yet. Hoping AMEX would have the offer again as there are some really attractive pricing now.
A new offer has been loaded. Expires 5/31.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 8:01 am

I ordered 4 cards on separate occasions. The delivery was very slow. Probably 2 weeks from order to receiving in the mail. This happens on occasion since I live in a smallish town in Colorado. I checked a couple of times on the website, but information was extremely sparse. Since I didn't have a deadline when I needed them, I just waited and they all showed up eventually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.