Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2017, 11:53 am

RE: Boxed
If you're on tmobile US, the latest tmo tue free stuff includes 2 months of boxed bold. I think that gives you 3% cash back (upto $15k) and free shipping on select products.
Old May 10, 2017, 12:43 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
Originally Posted by bizum
RE: Boxed
If you're on tmobile US, the latest tmo tue free stuff includes 2 months of boxed bold. I think that gives you 3% cash back (upto $15k) and free shipping on select products.
Considering the topic of the thread, I figure that everyone here has free Boxed Bold by having an AmEx on their accounts....
Old May 10, 2017, 1:03 pm

Received $60 statement credit at MGM Resorts (Bellagio) although the terms explicitly state that the reservation must be made directly through MGM. I reserved via Amex FHR.
Old May 10, 2017, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Just noticed a new offer and tried the browser tab approach to add it to multiple cards. After adding it to Card #1 , I tried in the other tab for a Card #2 and it errored, saying I had already enrolled. After refreshing, it no longer appears as either available or added to Card #2 .

Is this a 1-off for me or are others experiencing this, too? Not very often I come across an offer that I want to double up on, but it is nice to have the ability every so often.
Old May 10, 2017, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by gooselee
Just noticed a new offer and tried the browser tab approach to add it to multiple cards. After adding it to Card #1 , I tried in the other tab for a Card #2 and it errored, saying I had already enrolled. After refreshing, it no longer appears as either available or added to Card #2 .

Is this a 1-off for me or are others experiencing this, too? Not very often I come across an offer that I want to double up on, but it is nice to have the ability every so often.
Are you sure you had a different card open in tab 2? I have on a couple of occasions mistakenly not changed which card was open in the second tab and unfortunately missed out on an offer or two that way.

Edit: I just tried with a random offer I hadn't signed up for yet, and was able to add it to all three cards.
Old May 10, 2017, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers
Received $60 statement credit at MGM Resorts (Bellagio) although the terms explicitly state that the reservation must be made directly through MGM. I reserved via Amex FHR.
This was a great offer. I already had 6 rooms booked at Aria before it came out and was able to take advantage of it on 8 of my own/wife's cards, and 4 cards of people I was traveling with. We saved $720 between us.
Old May 10, 2017, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by penner42
Are you sure you had a different card open in tab 2? I have on a couple of occasions mistakenly not changed which card was open in the second tab and unfortunately missed out on an offer or two that way.

Edit: I just tried with a random offer I hadn't signed up for yet, and was able to add it to all three cards.
Definitely was two different cards. Maybe it was just a hiccup that one time or something. I'll try again with another one the next time there are new offers.
Old May 10, 2017, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by gooselee

Yes. I experienced thsi as a one-off event a few weeks ago. I ended up spendin some time afterwards de-register and re-register my cards so that I can add the offers multiple times.

But yesterday, I did the multi-tab trick again and no error happened, phew!
Old May 11, 2017, 9:17 am

I was missing several credits for Paul Martin's Grill ($15 off $50), and now they have all posted.
Old May 11, 2017, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by sechs
Considering the topic of the thread, I figure that everyone here has free Boxed Bold by having an AmEx on their accounts....
My bad, did not know this
Old May 11, 2017, 11:33 am

$15 off $50 1-800 Flowers

For those doing the AA Give More, Get More promo. I just used my Amex $15 off $50 1-800 Flowers purchase and qualified for 1 of the 4 needed purchases for the AA promo as well. It's nice to stack!

I received the Amex confirmation within minutes of the purchase.
Old May 11, 2017, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bizum
My bad, did not know this
I didn't either. I guess I missed the announcement last year.
Old May 11, 2017, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Just got at 10x on all FedEx Office spend through end of July. I print stuff out there from time to time but have never paid close attention to whether they sell gift cards or anything else that I could buy to really benefit from this - since my printing usually costs under $1
Old May 12, 2017, 11:08 am

yesterday, we used the FarFetch offer on a different family members plat card and we got an immediate "you just used your Amex offer" email.
Old May 13, 2017, 9:59 am

Everything seems to be running smoothly again. Email notifications coming, credits posting the same day or day after the charges do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.