Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2017, 11:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Anyone familiar with Bespoke Post boxes? At 1/3 off, doesn't seem like too bad a deal.

Whole Foods offer has usual disclaimer of no mobile wallets, so that kinda kills it for me for Samsung Pay credits.
Old May 5, 2017, 8:54 am

Programs: CO Platinum, UA 1K, DL Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Gold
I received the same response today re a missing boxed.com credit - they're having difficulty with that offer for a few accounts and "please wait a few days and it will post automatically". no indication what "a few days" is. I'll check back again next week I guess. First time i've ever had an offer not post almost immediately

Originally Posted by freeflyin
I chatted with Amex today and got an entirely different response. My rep confirmed that not only are they having issues with email confirmations, the postings of the credits has been a problem. No time indicated for resolution.

I am missing a Boxed credit as well as one from Hilton
Old May 5, 2017, 11:02 am

I'm missing a few stitchfix postings. I didn't call about it, but did anyone else?
Old May 7, 2017, 9:53 am

Blue Apron

New offer available:

Spend $50 or more, get $15 back on Blue Apron
Old May 7, 2017, 5:21 pm

I'm missing a couple of Saks and Boxed credits as well, and am also not really getting email confirmations at all anymore. I'm going to give it some more time.
Old May 7, 2017, 7:29 pm

Question staples amex offer $20 off $100. giftcards?

i see on my amex offers for my buiz gold card i have a staples offer:
staples amex offer $20 off $100.
Do I have a chance of buying an ebay $100 giftcard at staples.com and getting the credit? If it doesn't work can i cancel the gift card?
Old May 8, 2017, 6:07 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, AS MVPG, SPG PLAT 100
Originally Posted by penner42
I'm missing a couple of Saks and Boxed credits as well, and am also not really getting email confirmations at all anymore. I'm going to give it some more time.
I am missing credits from at least 3 of my most recent charges to "offers" merchants. Have not been receiving Amex App push notifications nor emails as I had in the past. Something clearly broken with Amex. Will have to complain and seek manual credits at 90 day mark, very annoying.
Old May 8, 2017, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by KosherKimchee
I am missing credits from at least 3 of my most recent charges to "offers" merchants. Have not been receiving Amex App push notifications nor emails as I had in the past. Something clearly broken with Amex. Will have to complain and seek manual credits at 90 day mark, very annoying.
Of course, these credits posted the day after I complained about it here. So I guess the lesson is complain in this thread and your credits will post.
Old May 8, 2017, 9:47 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, AS MVPG, SPG PLAT 100
Of course, these credits posted the day after I complained about it here. So I guess the lesson is complain in this thread and your credits will post.
You're not kidding. My $150 credit from matchesfashion just posted after I posted here. I'm doing a celebratory dance in my stupidly expensive Golden Goose Superstars.
Old May 8, 2017, 10:52 am

Programs: United Premier
Doing a happy dance! my 3 saks offers all posted yesterday! I was going to call again this week but no need now!
Old May 8, 2017, 7:54 pm

Programs: AA MM PP, MR LT Plat, Globalist
Hilton - split payment between cards

I wish to split an expensive 1-night package at Hampton inn ($35 off 175 offer). Since Amex terms state that only base rate counts towards min spend, I will put $200 on card 1, $200 on card 2, and remaining on card 3. Will this work?
Old May 8, 2017, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
It has been my experience that the final charge including taxes, fees and incidentals has been the promo qualifier.
Old May 8, 2017, 11:43 pm

got it

All my offers finally came thru yesterday (delta, Saks, Nike)
Old May 9, 2017, 10:08 am

If you have a business OPEN card, you can get even more back with the HP offer. I bought a $250 gift card, got the $50 offer statement credit and also $12.50 (5%) from the OPEN benefits. You could also get 2 MR per dollar instead of 5% if it's a Membership Rewards card. Make sure to check that your benefit is set the way you want.

Also, Mr. Rebates doesn't specifically exclude gift cards from their portal language for HP, and it shows up that I will be getting $10 back from there as well. Those sometimes get adjusted when buying gift cards, though, and I'm not banking on that coming through.
Old May 9, 2017, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by KosherKimchee
You're not kidding. My $150 credit from matchesfashion just posted after I posted here. I'm doing a celebratory dance in my stupidly expensive Golden Goose Superstars.
Originally Posted by lovely_lively
Doing a happy dance! my 3 saks offers all posted yesterday! I was going to call again this week but no need now!
Originally Posted by bizum
All my offers finally came thru yesterday (delta, Saks, Nike)
Was waiting on Boxed x2 cards - both posted at some point yesterday (checked this morning)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.